‎𐩗🍄৲𑁯ᰍᝂ⬪Ξ🎲꩟seven.

luckily, hyunjin didn't live too far from our house.

we managed to avoid a few close calls whilst crossing roads, but he was relatively unscathed. well, apart from when he smacked his head on the front door. i'd released him from my hold to look for keys, patting him down like they do at airports. after i'd successfully unlocked the door, i was now laying him down on his sofa, in the living room. 

it was a massive house, way bigger than mine. i guess with neither of us working back at home, we couldn't really afford it at the moment. but even if hyunjin's house was bigger, i preferred ours. mine had a more homely feel, and i soon realized why: the walls and rooms of his house were plain and empty, only furnished with the bare necessities.

hyunjin had thrown up twice on our way back, and i was afraid he would again. vomiting whilst in his state was extremely dangerous for him, as he could choke. i probably should stay with him for the night, but chan would be worried sick. 

i sighed, pulling my phone out of my coat pocket to call him.

"jeongin? where are you? are you okay?"

"hey channie, i'm at hyunjin's house and i'm fine. you know hyunjin, right?"

"no," he paused, and i heard him tell seungmin that i was fine, "i don't. are you safe?"

"yes, i am. don't worry hyung, i'm not in danger or anything. i was helping hyunjin home, because he's really drunk, i don't want him to get hurt. can i stay with him tonight to make sure he'll be okay?"

"was he the kid who fell in the pool? as long as you think you're safe, that's fine. but call me if anything happens, okay?"

"of course channie! thanks, i love you, bye!" i quickly hung up and checked up on hyunjin. 

he was snoring on the sofa, sprawled across it and twitching in and out of a daze. it was strange seeing him like this, without his cool shield of confidence. he looked small, frail, tired, almost...vulnerable. and he wasn't the only one, i was exhausted just as much as he was. 

i knew it was stupid, but i couldn't resist it: i lay down on the sofa beside him and instantly fell into a deep sleep.

the sun's rays penetrated easily through the thin curtains, waking me up the next morning. as my eyelids fluttered open, a shadow loomed over me. carefully opening my eyes, i saw hyunjin standing over me, holding a frying pan above my head. 

i scrambled up and away from him, resulting in me falling off the sofa, my legs tangled in my fur coat, which i'd used as a blanket. "what the hell!" i screeched, holding up my hands high. 

"that's what i'm asking you!" he spat, fiercely staring me down. 

"don't you recognize me? i freaking dragged you halfway across town last night, to get you home safely!" i screamed, gathering my things. 

"what?" he seemed lost and confused, eyebrows furrowed. "i'm sorry, who are you?"

"yang jeongin," i replied, shaking my head in disbelief and huffing, "you really don't remember anything from last night?"

"i remember a few  things. snippets of memories. i remember being wet, and cold. and i remember someone hugging me, and that coat," he pointed to my fur coat, "wait. did we...do anything last night?" 

"no! i just took you home from my brother's party, that's it!" i said quickly, fiddling with my phone. "i-i should go back. sorry for being a nuisance," i picked up my coat and ran out of the house, tears threatening to slip out of my eyes. 

‎𐩗🍄৲𑁯ᰍᝂ⬪Ξ🎲꩟

hiya! 

it's your least favorite rat ❤️ 

i just finished manner of death on youtube 

it's an absolute masterpiece istg it's delicioussss

the whole time i was watching it i couldn't get district 9 out of my head bruh that's the perfect song for it tho-

oop 666 words 👀 

shit now it's 669🗿 

anyways, how are you?

we're going for a walk in the park tomorrow with michelangelo, and if anyone tries to stop us we'll feed them wasps and put soap in their eyes 🤠