ミ🐝 ༅𓐆ᦔ彡Թ🐛៸៸eleven.

"you don't have to talk to me, or anything, but i just wanted to let you know that...well, i'm just really sorry. i'm sorry for being rude to you, and i'm sorry that yoongi did  those things to you," he gripped the steering wheel so tight his knuckles turned white. 

"it's not your fault," i mumbled, fiddling with the buttons of his jacket. 

"you don't have to talk to me, but i think it you should talk to your friends. talking about things often make me feel better. just don't shut yourself in and block everyone else out. that's not going to protect you, on the contrary, you're more likely to hurt yourself. by the way," he glanced at me for a moment at the red light, "can i call you sweet pea?"

"why d-did you help me?" i started to tremble a little again, "i thought you didn't like me."

"but can i call you sweet pea though?"

i sighed and sank back into the leather seat. "that's fine. don't answer me."

"i saved you because i despise people like him. he doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as we do. any sane or sensible human being in their right mind would've done the same as i did."

"o-okay," the car fell silent for a few minutes, then i said, "thank you. for saving me."

"you're welcome," he smiled, "can i call you sweet pea?"

"you're not going to stop asking me, are you?"

"nope."

"fiiine," i sighed, but i felt my heart slowly melt like butter, warmth spreading through my chest. 

he pulled up in our driveway and opened my door for me again. "is chan home?"

"he won't be home until wednesday evening," i hopped out of the car and  gave him his jacket. 

fishing my keys out of my bag, i unlocked the door and stepped inside, setting my bag down onto the sofa of the living room.

hyunjin stayed outside, on the doorstep, staring at the flowerpots.

"come in," i motioned for him to step inside too. 

he walked in and stood awkwardly in the living room, unsure what to do. 

"i-i'm going to have a shower," i squeaked, and he nodded, "can you stay for a while?"

"sure," he sat down onto the sofa, kicking off his shoes. 

i took a quick shower and dressed into comfier clothes: one of channie's sweatshirts and sweatpants. 

when i stepped out into the living room, hyunjin was still there, scrolling through his phone. he looked up when i walked in. 

"everyone's really pissed. if yoongi doesn't get expelled for this, i think students are going to manifest. and honestly, i'd be right at the front with them."

i sat down on the sofa, staring dead ahead, "it was horrible. what he did to me." i could feel my eyes filling up with tears. 

"what can i do for you?" hyunjin got up and passed me a blanket that was resting on a nearby chair. 

"i want channie," i sobbed, wrapping myself up in the blanket, "i feel empty. and he always make me feel so happy. i miss him."

"do you want to call him?" 

"y-yeah," i grabbed my phone from my bag and tapped onto his contact. 

it rang for a few seconds and he answered. 

"hi innie!" 

"hi," i broke down into tears at the sound of his voice. 

"oh my god innie what's wrong?"