༄°𖦹🧃꒰・🧚 ੈ✩‧₊two.

i didn't see the skater boy again and it was as if he'd almost vanished from my life, present only in my thoughts. he seemed like someone who'd often spend time on the streets, surrounded by friends, but he was nowhere to be seen. 

i wasn't too sad about it. he was just a cute boy who'd ran into me, by accident. it was completely random, and there was no reason behind it. even if i did meet him again, and he recognized me, there's no way he'd want to talk to me. from what my best friends tell me, he's super popular at school. he's new, so naturally people are obsessed about him, and to be honest i don't blame them. those visuals deserve an entire army of fans prepared to do anything for him. 

to top that off, he's got such a cool vibe. an edgy skater one, with his long, dark hair and aesthetic outfit that complemented the whole look. 

 "no, of course i don't have a crush on him, we didn't even meet properly!"

"i mean—

"crashing into someone and running off doesn't qualify as meeting, i'm sorry," i defended myself, hoping i'd finally convince felix and jisung. 

we were sat at our usual table in the cafeteria, by the window. 

"well," jisung started, and i let him finish this time, "i guess it just depends on which way you look at it."

"what do you mean?" i asked him, taking another bite from my sandwich.

"if you do end up seeing him again, see if he recognizes you," jisung suggested, sipping his juice box thoughtfully. 

"sure, but why would he want to speak to me anyway? i'm just a random kid he bumped into," i picked at my napkin, my appetite lost. 

"because you're the cutest little bean ever," felix rolled his eyes and squished my cheek with gusto, "everyone in the whole school knows you as the cute kid. honestly, how come you don't realize that when you look in the mirror every morning, huh?" 

i smiled shyly and he picked up my sandwich, as if to feed me. "try and eat a little more, baby. you need your mental strength for math class."

"hang on," jisung set his drink down and looked back up to us, announcing: "i've had a grand idea."

"no—

"it's not about stalking his instagram, lixie, i've already done that. he's in the year above us, in a different school, and by the way, he's also in your dance school," he smirked at felix, satisfied of his undercover work. 

"wait what—

"anywaysss, the thing is," he turned back to me, "chan was really popular before university, right?"

"uh," i thought about it for a sec, "yep! i remember now. he always had parties with loads of people from all over town. he'd usually send me over to your houses for a sleepover when he did, so that i wouldn't be disturbed by all the noise and stuff."

"and that's my idea. we throw a massive party at your house," jisung sat back into his chair, munching on a bag of crips. 

"jeongin throwing a party? jeongin throwing a party?" felix enunciated the words, unwilling to believe what he'd just heard. 

"then we'll say that it's chan throwing the party. everybody knows jeongin's his little brother, they won't be surprised to see him there," jisung said.

"we'll have to ask chan first, though. it's not fair to organize it without him," i argued, folding my arms.

"of course. but we all know that he'll say yes to anything you ask him," felix chuckled. 

"but why would i? what's this got anything to do with looking for my skater boy?"

jisung smirked at felix and then answered. "well, rumor—and social media—has it that your hyunjin is quite the party animal. if we announce it on chan's instagram, the news will spread like wildfire. chan's an absolute legend among locals, everyone will come. especially since he hasn't hosted a party since leaving for university. and even if he doesn't come, it'll be fun."

"you know what?" i picked up my bag and stuffed my food container and bottle back into it, "i think this could work. let me ask chan when he comes back on wednesday."

know that i'm gonna find you, skater boy. 

༄°𖦹🧃꒰・🧚 ੈ✩‧₊

well hello there

i hope you're taking care of michelangelo 

how many watermelons are you feeding him per day? 

that's not enough

*sighs* you better start taking proper care of him soon, or i'll confiscate him

i expect updates on this

*does the i'm watching you sign* feed him or i'll feed you to him