🦇␥☹﹅ຊ𓆙🪐𖥡՞eight.

"who are you texting?" i asked jisung, who'd been typing away on his phone since the start of the sleepover. 

"minho," he gushed dreamily, "you know, the guy i met at the party last week? he's sooo hot."

"simp," i muttered, earning myself a jab in the ribs by felix. 

"sungie, you're so cute when you're infatuated," the aussie giggled, teasing jisung cheerfully.

"no, darling, i'm in love," he corrected, grinning at his phone and squealing a little. 

"come on jisung. we invited you to spend time with us, not for you to be ogling at your phone. we know you're addicted, but i mean like, hello? we exist?" i chided him. 

"jeongin, are you feeling okay?" felix checked me over, the back of his hand on my forehead, "you've been really grumpy the whole week."

"it's just—," i sighed, trying to figure out the best way to say this, "hyunjin."

"we've talked about this before, jeongin—

"i know, but i can't stop—

"you can. we know you can. you just need a distraction. an occupation," jisung explained, holding both of my hands in his. 

"he didn't even say thanks!" 

"and that's his loss," felix mussed up my hair affectionately, "he could've made a great friend there, but he messed it up."

"it's not your fault he wasn't raised as well as you were, innie," felix winked, "sungie and i have got to take some credit for that, but the point is, it's not your fault. none of it was. you helped him, when you could've just left him. you did the right thing, and he didn't."

i nodded slowly. they were right, i wasn't the one to blame. he was just being rude. 

"if he's just a bad person, you need to forget him, jeongin," jisung added, "he won't do you any good, the way he treated you then. and besides, there are plenty other fish in the sea! you've just got to catch the right one."

"yeah! he wasn't the right one for you, so all you've got to do is—walk awaaayyayayayy—throw him passive aggressively back into the water, and let him swim away," felix went on. 

"o-okay," i giggled, "i'll try that!"

"good," they hugged me both and i melted into their comforting words and cuddles, "we love you so so much, innie!"

"i love you two more!" i squeezed them tighter, and jisung gasped for breath. 

"hyungs, one last thing...wouldn't it be funny if we made him jealous, like in the movies! i'm just saying," i laughed nervously, "not that we'd actually do it..."

felix and jisung glanced at each other quickly and slowly turned back towards me, sly grins plastered across their faces. "actually...that's a pretty good idea. let's make him regret being mean to you!"

🦇␥☹﹅ຊ𓆙🪐𖥡՞

greetings, fellow rats 

or germs, we don't discriminate here

how are you? 

i've had another grand idea

what if

we went to a water park with michelangelo 

that would be epiccc 

anyways ily 

you're worth it <3 

and you're looking extra fine today *wink*