Chapter Eight

Allysia's POV:

I was walking up to my room when I heard a crash, what sounded like people fighting followed after that. I made my way to the hall it seemed to be coming from.

I saw one of the Omegas- Amber, standing in front of a man I didn't recognize. Behind her was 4 year old Emily, one of the pups we adopted into our pack. The man was yelling so loud I thought surely his throat was bleeding, I walked over and stood behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He screamed, I couldn't quite tell who he was talking to. "Your little brat just Bit me!"

"I'm sorry sir, who are you?" I swear his face was red as a tomato.

"Shut up woman! Who I am is none of your business!" I was shocked to hear that, he's definitely not apart of our pack, Because anyone with this attitude wouldn't have made it past the first test.

"Excuse me, how dare you speak to her that way. Do you have no manners?" He turned to face me now I could confirm he's not a pack member. I'm in charge of ALL new members and getting them situated, whoever this jackass is- I'm more than curious to find his Alpha.

"Fuck off, this doesn't concern you." Amber gasped, and poor little Emily was about to cry. I was more pissed off than offended "That's no way to treat an Alpha young man, I suggest you fix that attitude."

"I've never heard of a Female Alpha, you have no business ordering me around. I'm here for an important meeting." I sighed. Unfortunately I have to deal with this shit more often than I'd like, but hey- he said meeting right?

"Mr, Lopez?" He seemed shocked, so I knew it was him.

"How do you know who I am Woman?" I had a smug smirk on my face.

"I'm Alpha Poíveé. Your meeting with me isn't until 10:00, what makes you think it is a good idea to walk around like you own the place and cause fights with my pack members?" For a second he looked nervous, Until I saw that assholey smile back on his face.

"It's not good to impersonate an Alpha, I know for a fact that Alpha Poíveé is a man. I will have you in-prisoned for this felony you witch!" Okay, Now I'm mad. Emily started bawling her eyes out as this jackass started yelling about how stupid and incompetent I was. I was more than done with this man and was about to call the guards when I heard the most angelic voice.

"What the fuck is all this yelling about?!"

Felix practically screamed as he stormed into the hallway. I was more than shocked to see the little demon in a wheelchair he was pushing. He looked scared, but not of Felix.

"I-I'm sorry Alpha.. this man claimed that Emily bit him. W-When Female Alpha tried to help; he started screaming at her!" Felix stopped the wheelchair and walked to
face Mr, Lopez. I was so focused on their interaction that I didn't even see where Emily ran off to.

???? POV:

A loud noise echoed through the hall and I started crying. There was yelling coming from somewhere it reminded me of when I got in trouble..

"Hey, hey it's alright don't be scared." Felix crouched down in front of me and gently grabbed my hand. The fuzzy feeling ran straight up my arm and throughout my entire body, I still didn't know what it was. But it made me feel better. I didn't even notice the loud noises had stopped- until they started again.

"I need to go see what's happening, would you rather stay here or go with me?" I didn't want to be alone, but I didn't want to be in danger either.

"I'll keep you safe, no matter what's happening if you're with me I'll protect you, okay?" He wiped the tears from my cheek and I decided being with him is better than being alone, even if people are scary.. I grabbed his other hand- and pulled it closer to me, hoping he'd understand what I meant.

"You want to come with me?" I nodded.

"Okay, let's go figure out what all the ruckus is about." He gave me a warm smile that made me feel funny inside, before turning us around and starting back down the hallway.

I finally saw what was so noisy. There was a chubby man yelling at my friend, Felix called her Sia I think.. there was another short woman with brown hair, and behind her a little girl with black hair. The girl was crying and I felt so bad for her, I didn't understand what was happening but I needed to do something to help her.

"What the fuck is all this yelling about?!"
Felix's voice was loud and sounded really angry, But for some reason I wasn't afraid of him.

"I-I'm sorry Alpha.. this man claimed that Emily bit him. W-When Female Alpha tried to help; he started screaming at her!" The brown haired woman said. He stopped a few steps away from the people and got in front of me to talk with the man. I saw the little girl looking up at me with big tears rolling down her face, I felt so bad for her. I assumed she was the 'Emily' the brown haired woman spoke about.

I noticed no one else was going to comfort her, it hurt me to see her sad and scared. So without really thinking I motioned for her to come over. She hesitated for a few seconds before running over and wrapping her tiny arms around my legs. I wasn't expecting that, but gently put my hand on her back trying to comfort her the best I knew how.

Things were getting heated in the conversation between the three adults and the girl started crying harder, she looked up at me and I felt so bad that I couldn't do anything to help. When she made grabby hands at me I didn't know what she was asking, but eventually I figured she wanted to be picked up so I carefully lifted her up and sat her on my lap. Immediately she snuggled into me, still sobbing but not as bad. I wrapped my arms around her when the man started screaming loudly at Felix.

Everything happened so fast that I barely had any time to register what I was seeing. One minute there were three people standing in front of me. The next I saw a huge White wolf towering over the chubby man.

It took me a few seconds to realize.
it
was
Felix..

Felix's wolf
⬇️

                            Felix's wolf                                       ⬇️

Finished

11/15/2022