Date Night

Warning: Light Smut near the end.

One month later---

Tonya was driving to the airport to pick up Chris. He flown out to California to do some voice work at Pixar studios. He didn't tell Tonya the name of the movie or what it was about as he was under contract. Also, he wanted her to come into the movie fresh when it'll be release.

She had missed him while he was away. It was like they had just gotten together and then, two weeks later...he got the call that he would be apart of a Pixar movie and had to leave. It made her sad, but she understood what his job was.

During their time apart, Tonya took care of the house and Dodger and had sometime to write. More poems and short stories on abuse. The stories still had the same character going threw it, never finding her way out. She wasn't sure of the ending, because maybe the story, Tonya's story wasn't over just yet. Maybe she needed to live life some more and find the ending. Time will tell.

Also, during that time, as much as she loved working for Chris, she felt it was a little bit too close that she worked for him, lived with him and was in a relationship with him. She wanted somewhat of a life away from him. Something just for her or at least not work for him. This was something she wanted to talk to him tonight about.

She didn't tell him she had been looking for a job in all their video chats, as she wasn't sure if she would get anything and didn't want to hurt his feelings after everything, he had done for her.

Tonya exited off the expressway ramp and drove threw the airport. It had been forever since she had driven to the airport. She looked at her phone with the flight information Chris texted her, while making sure she wasn't going to hit somebody.

Once she got to his gate, she waited her him. She was hoping he would come out soon as there was a time limit on how long you can wait at the gate. Lucky, he came out ten minutes later. Tonya smiled, unbuckled her seatbelt, and got out of her car and walked over to him. He smiled too once he saw her and pulled her in for a hug. She tilted her head up and kissed him.

They kissed her a few minutes stopping to look at each other. ''Wow... that is the best greeting I've gotten coming home." He smirked.

Tonya giggled and kissed him and took his lighter bag and walked over to the car and putting it in the trunk. Chris put the larger heavier bag in the trunk as well. They got in the car and both buckled their seatbelts. "So, do you want to go home or out?" She asked Chris.

"Let's go out and get something to eat. I'm hungry. Only got some pretzels and a Pepsi on the plane."

"Ok, want to go to that place we went to on our first date?"

"You counted that as our first date?"

Tonya looked at Chris like he was clueless. "Um yeah... Didn't you?"