The Morning of the First Day of Work-Part One

One week later

Tonya woke up at 6am on the morning of her first day at work. She reached over for Chris to spoon but was surprised that he was not sleeping next to her. Maybe he was downstairs or out for a run. Maybe she should do that, too. She got out of bed and walked downstairs to find Dodger. When she couldn't find him, she just decided to go for a run.

On her run, she found Chris just up the street walking Dodger. She ran up to them. "Hey Baby. Your up early."

"Yeah, Dodger here wanted to go for a walk and I didn't want to wake you, so I took him myself."

"Awww shame I'm missing out. Well, enjoy. I'll meet you back at the house."

"Great I'll make Breakfast."

Tonya smiled and moved around them to continue her run. Her usual run was about 2 miles there and back but today she wanted to push a bit further. Figuring she would come back in time to shower and eat breakfast with Chris. She ran a total of 5 instead of 4. An extra half mile was good; tomorrow she'll push of 6 or maybe in the next week.

She got back to the house around 7. She waved to Chris once she got into the house and then he started to prep the breakfast. Eggs in the basket. Tonya came down in a robe 5 minute later and found Chris flipping the bread with the egg yolk in the middle. "Hey." Chris said with a smile. "How was your run and shower?"

"Both were good. I ran an extra half mile." She said, sitting down at the table and poured herself some orange Juice from the pitcher.

Chris smiled as he put the eggs in a basket on a plate with some cut up fruit. "Well, if that doesn't bring some joy to the start of your day, let's hope this does." He walked over to the dining table with the plate. The toast had a heart in the middle where the egg was.

Tonya saw that and smiled. "They both do." Chris smiled back and brought his plate with a normal fried egg in the middle and they both start to eat.

''You nervous about today?'' He asked as he took a sip of coffee.

Tonya cut into her toast and took another bite before answering. ''A little, but I have to give it a shot.''

Chris nodded. "Of course, babe. That's what I said when I started acting. It's normal to be nervous. It's a new place."

Tonya took a sip of her coffee and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure it'll just take some time to get comfortable."

''I'm sure you'll do well."

"'Yeah." Tonya grinned loving having since a sweet boyfriend.

They finished their breakfast and then Tonya takes her plate and Chris to clean up, but Chris stops her. "I got it here. Go get dressed."

"Ok." Tonya said and went upstairs. She went up to their bedroom and brushed and flossed her teeth. Took off the robe and went to her dresser drawer and put on her underwear and blue bra, then to her closet and took a blue blouse and put it on, bottoming it. She then got some black slacks, then a pair of 2 inch heels that matched her blouse. She walked down stairs in her whole outfit.

The second Chris saw her after putting the now dry and clean dishes. He whistles. "Sexy."

Tonya smirked, "Your one to talk." She teased as she walked towards him. They wrapped their arms around one another and kissed. Chris pulled her in closer and ran his hands up and down her back and then moved his hands down her ass. Tonya was beginning to get hot the way he grabbed her. "As much as I want to continue this." She said in between kisses, "I have to get to work."

Chris nodded, slowly letting her go. "Have a good day, baby. I love you."

"You too." She said as she got to the front door and grabbed her blue purse. "I love you too. And tonight i can make up for this morning."

"You don't need to. This was a nice morning. I can't wait to see you when you get home.''

''Same here." She put her purse strap over her shoulder. She walked out the door, off the porch and got to her car. Tonya put her purse in the passage seat and then started up her car for a couple minutes and then drove off to work.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, but the next chapter will be longer and show Tonya at work. 

I also wanted say thanks for the now 3k views. It means so much to me and once again appreciate all the votes and comments I receive. 

Happy Easter to thoughs that celebrate it!-Dreamcast45