Drinks

Alana had barely made it home before Holly was supposed to come over. Traffic was of course trouble. She ran into her room and changed from her work suit and then went into the bath arm to wash her arm pits and then put on some of her lavender deodorant. She then changed into a nice blue dress with silver heels and opened up a couple bottles of red wine to let them breath. 

Soon she heard a knock at the door. She checked her hair and make up and opened the door. There was Holly standing in the doorway. In a sunshine yellow dress that matched he blonde highlighted hair. "You look good." Said Alana, trying to complement her without being too forward. "Would you like to come in?"

"Of course and you look good, too. Blue is your color." She said flirting with Alana as she walked in. Alana guided her to the couch. 

Alana light blushed at her complement. "Thanks, Holly. Would you like a drink?" 

"Yes, I would. Do you have any Vodka?"

"I do but wouldn't you want some wine?"

"I do, but wouldn't want to start slow?" 

"Nope. Life is too short. Why waste time not going after what you want?" She rubbed Alana's arm like she did at the restaurant she worked at. "Unless that girl you brought with you a few days ago is your girlfriend?"

"Tonya? No she just works for me." 

"Oh what is it you do?"

"I own my own publishing firm." 

"Oh, nice. I like a woman in charge." She moved closer to Alana. 

Alana smirked. "Hold on. Let me get you that drink." 

"I don't need a drink. I just want you." She moved her hand up and brushed Alana's hair back and tired to go for a kiss but Alana pulled back.

"Look, I like you but I don't just want sex. I want to get to know a person before jumping into bed with them."

Holly raised an eyebrow to her. "Really. Is that how you are? It's okay if you are but I don't think that's it." She said not believing Alana here. She could have invited her out to any bar to have a drink, but she invited Holly to her apartment. 

"No you're right. I invited you here for a reason and it wasn't for drinks." She bit her lip. 

"I thought so." She moved closer. "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

Alana nodded and Holly moved in and kissed her slowly.  She then kissed her harder, wrapping her arms around Alana. She moved away from her lips and kissed her down her jawline to her neck. Alana moaned and Holly kissed her down her shoulder slowly unzipping her dress. She lifted Alana up to fully get it off her, and then Holly traced her finger onto Alana'a flat stomach and made it's way into her underwear and rubbed her. "Oh..." Said Alana.

Holly then stopped kissing her shoulder then made her way down to Alana's pussy. Before Holly could get her tongue inside Alana, she stopped her. "Wait-- I haven't ever done anything like this. I mean with a woman before."

Holly nodded. "That's okay. I'll drive." She said with a smirk and continued on with what she was going to do. She moved her tongue around and around, filling Alana with pleasure, and then got on top of her clit to clit. They curried on through the night. Tonya sleeping over. Alana wasn't sure if this was going to be it, but she had fun never the less. Tonya cuddled in her arms all night long.

A/N: Hey Everyone. If you mean it to the end, great! I just wanted to write something for pride month. The next chapter will have Tonya and Chris in it. Sorry if you were confused before.

Anyway, I hope you guys are having a good weekend. Let me know if you want another chapter with Alana and Holly, I'll be sure to write one. -Dreamcast45