Moving in

Tonya followed Chris after packing up her hotel and checking out. She admired the neighborhood in which she saw before they pulled up in his driveway. It was a nice little white house with a little porch and a big front yard. Just like the kind of place she wanted. She had a yard, but it wasn't that big and was filled with Mark's junk.

She got out and went to the trunk and Chris walked up shortly to help her unload. He took the heavier bag and Tonya closed the trunk and followed him up to the front door. Chris took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. "Home sweet home." He said turning on the light and holding the door open for Tonya to come in.

She came in and looked around. Only seeing the staircase, not thinking to go any further. "You want the tour?" He offered closing the front door behind her, taking Dodger off his lash and hanging it up near by.

Tonya nodded. Chris then walked ahead, and they went into another room. "Here is the living room where I do my living. That there is the TV. We have every streaming service and all the channels you want to watch when Dodger needs his space." Chris teased. "Here is the couch where you can do that." He geared with his hand. Tonya smirked.

Chris smirked and he then went on walking and then he found a closet door. "Here is where I keep the vacuum and other things so you can tidy up if you wish."

"Oh, I certainly will be doing that. Got to keep busy somehow."

"I like that." He said and they walked towards the bathroom." Here is the downstairs bathroom. It is for if you can't get your lazy bones upstairs or you got spired by a skunk."

"Do you have tomato juice?"

Chris smirked to Tonya. "That leads me into the next room on the ground floor." They walk through the hallway into the kitchen. Chris walks to the fridge and opens it and takes out a bottle of V8 tomato juice and holds it up to Tonya. "Just in case. Or, you can just drink it if you want."

Tonya laughed. "I think I like that idea better."

Chris smiled and put away the tomato juice back in the fridge. "Want to see the up stairs?"

Tonya nodded and Chris lead her upstairs. "Here is my office where I do my work. I have some script ideas. And other things. I'll put a sign up if I don't want to be disturbed." He then closed the door and they walked around and then Chris showed her his home gym. "You're welcome to use this any time you want."

"Thanks. This bag is getting hard to carry around."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Can I show you to your room?"

"Sounds good." She said and he took her to her room. They walked in and Tonya saw the white walls and light red carpeting and a bed that had blue and white squared covers. She saw a bathroom nearby. She saw there was a nice bookshelf and desk in the corner.

"Do you like it?" Chris asked as she was looking around.

"Yes. May I unpack?"

"Sure. I'll be right downstairs if you need anything." He put her bag down by her bed and left the room and then she put one bag on her bed and put her stuff in the drawers and hung her shirts and dresses in the closet. When that was done, she took a book off the book shelve. Jane Eyre. She hadn't read that since high school. She laid down on the bed with it, crossed her ankles and read through it.

Around 5' Clock, Tonya came downstairs. Her head a little week from hunger as she hadn't had much of a chance to eat. With the moving in at the last moment and reading Jane Eyre, it got her preoccupied.

She walked into the kitchen and tired to see what she could make. Could she even have the energy to cook right now? If she were still with Mark, she would have no choice but to cook for him. Wouldn't matter how late it was, he would make her do it. But now, she wasn't sure if she should. She closed the fridge and went to find Chris.

She found him a few moments later in the living room, on the couch watching a red sox game. "What's the score?" Tonya asked as she sat down in the chair nearby.

"4-2, Giants."

"Oh, looks like we're beating you."

"You're a Giants fan?" Chris said finally looking at her.

"Guilty."

"This might be a problem..." He said sternly.

Tonya raised an eyebrow at Chris. "Really?" She asked trying to hide her fear of getting fired.

"Not for me. I know that you can't help it. It's where you're from, but others in this town might not be so accepting." He smirked.

Tonya smiled along with him. "I think I'll take my chances. It's better here than in Engine." She paused knowing what she just said.

Chris then changed the subject. "Hey are you hungry? I noticed you haven't eaten all today."

"Yeah, I was wondering if you want me to make something for you?"

"That's ok. You're only here to watch the house and look after Dodger. But fill free to cook for yourself whenever you want."

She nodded her head. "Okay sounds good."

"But tonight..." Chris continued. "Why do we go out?"

Tonya smiled. "I would love to. Let me go freshen up first." 

A/N: So sorry this took me so long. I needed a break between posting the last chapter of my Ben Hardy fic: You're My Best Friend and working. 

I'll post part two of their little hang out if you guys want next week. Hope you guys are doing well and staying safe. -Dreamcast45