Chapter 14

final chapter!!!!

Danger and Destruction suddenly stumbled out of the Floo, panting and excited. Hadrian looked up from where he was playing chess with Chimera (and losing dramatically). Dark Knight had fallen asleep on Voldemort's shoulder, exhausted from dealing with O.W.L.s all day. Dastardly and Umbra Regis stopped talking in whispers. Chaos was distracted by their entrance, allowing Order to get past his defenses and Disarm him. Ethereal gently shook Herb awake.

"It's time," Luna said softly.

"What-" Hadrian's eyes widened. "You found Dumbledore," he said breathlessly to Fred and George.

"Yes," said Danger, trying to catch his breath.

"He's in the Department of Mysteries," Destruction gasped.

"He's trying to lure you there-" Danger rasped, clutching his side.

"-by giving you a false vision-"

"-that Chaos is being tortured by Voldemort."

"I haven't had a false vision," Hadrian said slowly.

Blaise turned pink. "The bracelet I gave you for Christmas blocks against harmful magic."

Chaos snickered, and Order swatted him.

"Call the others," Hadrian ordered the room at whole, most certainly not blushing as well. "Father-"

Voldemort sighed. "It had to happen today." He gently shook Severus' shoulder as Order and Chaos swiftly left through the Floo, probably going to call Charlie and Bill, who were out of the country. Ron pulled out a mirror to call Percy and Oliver, while the twins and Blaise went to warn the Slytherins, McGonagall, and Hagrid.

"Mmm... what...?" Severus groaned. The Horcrux cooed.

Stop being nauseating or I'll have you removed painfully, Hadrian complained.

-----------

Hadrian and his friends found themselves at the Ministry, including all of the Death Eaters. Hadrian smirked when he recalled that he hadn't been introduced yet.

"My followers," Voldemort said, his eyes shining but his expression blank, "there is someone I would like to introduce to you. My ally, the Dark Lord Basilisk, and his followers."

"My Lord!" Bellatrix exclaimed over the quiet greetings. "Why is Snape following him?"

"Severus is the, ah, liaison between Basilisk and I," Voldemort said icily. "Because Basilisk is also our son."

Bellatrix let out a wail of grief, while the other Death Eaters cheered. Hadrian sent the twins and Sirius an amused glare; they wouldn't stop sniggering. Severus looked as if he wanted to Cruciate Bellatrix.

"For the last time, Bellatrix, I am with Severus, and even if I weren't, I am gay!" Voldemort snarled at her. He rubbed his forehead, earning a few muffled snickers from the Inner Circle. "Now... two of my son's Inner Circle, Danger and Destruction-" he ignored the shouts of surprise and alarm from the Death Eaters "-have found the location of Albus Dumbledore."

Fred and George smirked at the awed and slightly terrified looks. Hadrian rolled his eyes.

"He will have the Order of the Phoenix with him-"

"I thought we were calling it the Order of the Fried Chicken," Sirius whispered dramatically, and Remus swatted him, earning a yelp.

"Sirius Black?" Bellatrix sputtered.