7. Villain

"N-No don't" I heard Kirishima say. "We can still fight" he said. I looked at them, they seemed pretty injured. Tokoyami regained consciousness. "Go call help from the pro heroes" I told him and he nodded and quickly made his way to get help.

To my surprise Shoto got up. "You can't-" I started but he cut me off. "I'm fine" he said. "No you're not!" I said mad.

I felt the alcohol kicking it. I felt nauseous. All I had to do was somehow look the villain in his eyes to activate my quirk but as he's able to turn invisible it's hard for me to do so.

"Looking for me?" I heard someone say. "Y/N WATCH OUT!" Iida exclaimed. I dodged the villain. "Why don't you show you face huh?" I grinned. "A true villain shows his colors" I added.

"You're so desperate to see me huh" he said. "Looks like your quirk only works if you see your opponent" he said.

It was dumb of me to indicate that I needed to see the villain. But then again I was trying my best to sober up.

"Who says I'm not already using my quirk on you" I said. The villain laughed. I felt myself get extremely nauseous and dizzy. I held onto the wall. The guys looked at me in shock.

"What's that? You haven't even fought yet and you're already struggling to stand on your feet" the villain said.

"Why did you let her drink so much" Kirishima told Iida. "Why did you guys wander off. That's a better question" Iida said mad.

The villain laughed again. "Clearly amateurs" he said and appeared behind me. He held a knife to my throat and made himself visible. I tried to see his eyes but i was facing him with my back as he held me in his grip.  Shoto used his fire quirk but the villain was able to dodge it. Midoriya and Kirishima attacked the villain. Iida helped them as well.

"One more move and then girl dies" he said. I was desperately trying to see his eyes but I couldn't. He held the knife closer to my neck. I felt myself getting more nauseous. Shoto didn't hold back and neither did Midoriya. The villain placed the knife onto my throat. My eyes widened.

They looked at us in shock. "DON'T!" Midoriya exclaimed. "What is it that you want" Iida said. I noticed Shoto and Kirishima were gone. Clearly they had something in mind. "I want to see people suffer" the villain said. "No one deserves to be happy" he added.

He placed the knife on my skin and made a cut on the side of my neck. I felt the stinging pain.

Then suddenly the villain let go of me. Kirishima surprise attacked him from behind and held him tight. The villains face was clear and visible now. Shoto used his ice to lock the villain, this time using more ice. The pro heroes arrived and caught the villain.

"That was a close call" Midoriya said. "Tell me about it" I said. Shoto sat on the ground. His wound was really big. "We need to get you to a hospital-" I started but got cut off. The villain escaped from the pro heroes and made its way to us again. My eyes widened. Who was he going for?

Me? Midoriya? Iida because his arm is injured? Maybe Kirishima because he surprise attacked him? Maybe Tokoyami because he called for the pro heroes? Or maybe-

The villain grabbed Shoto by his throat started chocking him. My eyes widened.

Midoriya immediately got up to punch the villain but we then heard Shoto exclaim in pain. "Please-" he said, struggling to breath. "Stay away" he finished as the villain was tightening his grip around his neck.

I felt nauseous again. I tried to focus on the villain and activated my quirk. My hands were shaking.

The villain dropped Shoto and he fell to the ground. Midoriya and Iida caught him.

"W-What is happening?" the villain asked. My eyes turned fully red as I made the villain drop his weapons and not fight back. I made him walk to the pro heroes and turn himself in. The pro heroes tightened a rope around him and threw him in the police car.

They thanked us before leaving. An ambulance arrived soon after. Apparently the pro heroes had called for them.

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my head. I fell to my knees. My head was pounding. "Why didn't you visit me earlier" I heard. I looked up to see my aunt.

Was I hallucinating?

Tears formed in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry" I said in shock. Everyone looked at me confused.

"Please forgive me" I said, as a tear escaped my eye.

"You left me to rot in hell didn't you" she said.

"No I would never!" I cried out. My head was pounding. It was hurting more and more. I grabbed my head as I put my head on the ground.

"Make it stop" I cried.

"Please"