11. Training

I saw him hesitate before attacking me. I dodged him. "Come on use your quirk" I said. He didn't respond but kept trying to attack me. I dodged all of his attacks. "Is that really all you can do" I said.

"I don't want to hurt you" he said. I let out a laugh. "You can't even give me a scratch if you tried your best" I said. "And you think UA students have a huge ego" he smirked at me before using his ice. I jumped so the ice wouldn't reach me. "What can I say" I said. "Maybe i'm a little bit of a hypocrite aren't I" I said and appeared behind him and grabbed his arm, holding him in a locked position.

"Try to fight your way out of this one big boy" I said. He was hesitating about what to do and in that moment I tightened my grip on his arm. He let out a groan. "Come on this isn't the Shoto that I saw during the sports festival a couple of years ago" I said. Even tho he wasn't facing me, I could sense that this triggered his feelings.

I felt my arms being pushed apart. Damn he was strong. Before I knew it he got out of my grip. "You've been holding back" I said offended. "What can I say" he said and grabbed my arm before pinning me to the floor. "I like to have a fair match" he said. "So you're trying to get down on my level huh" I said.

"Regardless, it looks like i've won" he said.

A smile creeped up on my face. "Really?" I turned my head slightly to the side. I examined his face. He was actually really pretty. His face looked so symmetrical and there wasn't a single flaw that I could point out. I didn't notice myself staring at him until he cleared his throat.

I realised that I had been staring at him and I felt myself blush a little. "Are you getting shy?" he asked. I noticed that his hands still had me pinned to the floor. "Of course not" I said and looked him in the eyes. As soon as I did that, he realised that he let his guard down.

I activated my quirk and made him get off me. He tried to fight back. I pinned him to the floor and deactivated my quirk. "Looks like the tables have turned" I grinned. "When did this... did you use your quirk on me?" he asked. "Maybe" I chuckled.

"You wanted a fair match didn't you" I said. "Of course" he said and froze my arm. How did he do that? I literally have him pinned to the floor. "Don't underestimate me" he said and got out of my grip. "What will you do now huh?" he asked.

Honestly I had no idea how to get of out this. My wrists were freezing. I used my full strength to pull my arms out of the ice but it was no use. "You know" he started and walked towards me. "Ice is a solid substance" he said and put his hand on my frozen arms. "It's fragile in many ways" he said. "Yet so powerful and merciless" he finished.

I felt the ice around my arms melt. He removed his hand and I was able to use my arms again. He walked away and I surprise attacked him by jumping on his back. "Hey!-" he called out as I put my hands in front of his eyes. "What are you gonna do when you can't see" I laughed."You're really childish you know that" he said and chuckled.

"Perhaps" I grinned and hopped of his back. "Should we take a small break?" I asked. "Sounds fine to me" he said. We got out of the training room to grab some water but then we saw Endeavor.

He was huge. Almost like a wall was standing in front of me. "Shoto I was looking for you" he spoke. "I see you brought a friend" he said and looked at me. I smiled and introduced myself. "I'm y/n y/l/n, I got to UC with Shoto" I said. He looked at me. "Did you go to UA?" he asked.

Why did I suddenly feel anxious. He was definitely going to look down on me if I said no. I stayed quiet and looked at the floor. "No she didn't" Shoto then said. "Her quirk doesn't work well against non-humans. That's why she didn't get accepted. But she's really strong and is blessed with an amazing quirk" Shoto said.

Endeavor looked at me without saying anything. "Why aren't you training with people that are on your own level" he said. "Someone like Midoriya" he added. My eyes stayed glued to the floor. Here comes yet another person that doubts my abilities. As if it wasn't enough that my entire life I've been held back and criticised for wanting to become a hero. 

"She's on my level" Shoto said. "Probably even above me" he added. I looked at him surprised and so did Endeavor. "This girl right here? Stronger than you? I don't think so" Endeavor said.

"You'll see for yourself. Tomorrow during combat class" Shoto said. "I'll look forward to it" Endeavor said before walking away.

I looked at the floor again. "You didn't have to defend me" I said.

"Don't mention it" he said as we returned back to the training room.