13. Accident

He looked at me in shock. "Do it" I said. As I said that I felt his grip around me loosen. "WHY WON'T YOU DO IT!" I yelled at him.

At this point the entire class was staring at us. "Do what?" he asked. "Finish me already" I said. "You're giving up?" he asked confused. "Yes" I said. His grip around me tightened again. "You can't just give up" he said. "Fight back" he said. "How" I said. "We are both holding back to make the other win" I added. "I want you to win Shoto. I want your dad to be proud of you" I said. "What would he think if you lost from a girl like me?" I asked. "He doesn't seem very fond of women" I added.

"Why does that matter" he said. "I want to prove that you're strong. So what that you're a girl? It doesn't mean you can't be strong. Stop doubting yourself and get up" he said. He still had me pinned. I used my quirk and got out of his grip. I didn't want to fully control him so I deactivated my quirk.

Endeavor looked at us with his full attention. "How about we don't hold back from now on" Shoto said. "Sounds like a plan" I agreed.

We were fighting for a while. I hit him a few times, he hit me a few times. I used my quirk on him and he used his on mine. However, I didn't want to control him and just make him step off the field. I wanted a real match. I noticed that he never used his fire on me. Was it because his dad was watching?

"Shoto end this match!" Endeavor called out. "She's no match for you!" he added. My eyes got darker. I felt anger, humiliation, and degradation.

I decided to take control over Shoto's body. His eyes widened.

Todoroki P.O.V

Is she gonna do it? Will she make me step off the field? It didn't seem like something she would do. Yet I lost full control over my body.

I tried to fight back, but it was no use.

Your P.O.V
"I'm sorry" I mumbled and made him walk away. Everyone looked as us surprised.

"Why didn't she do that from the start. We could have moved on from this pathetic fight" Bakugo said.

I continued making him walk. He was close to getting off the field but then he stopped.

I looked at him in complete shock. No one has ever resisted against my quirk. He activated both sides of his quirk at the same time. "H-How?" I said in shock.

He turned around and faced me. I tried to make him turn around again and walk away, but he was fighting back. "When you told me yesterday" he started as the sweat was dripping off his forehead. "That there's a way to fight against your quirk" he said. "I knew you had a weakness" he added.

My eyes widened. I didn't think he would catch up. "You underestimated me again" he said as he made his way to me. "S-Shoto don't" I said. He was still not a 100% under his own control, but because I lost my focus he was also not under my control anymore. Meaning that his actions are not only unpredictable for me but also for himself.

"Stay away" I said. "I thought you wanted a fair match" he said and walked up to me. "Don't use your quirk" I warned. "Why? Are you scared all of a sudden?" he asked. His eyes were half red and half his own color. "You don't know what you're doing" I said. He activated his fire quirk.

Endeavor smiled from a distance.

"Any last words?" he asked. I looked at him in shock. I tried to reactive my quirk but it was no use. I fell back. He towered over me with fire burning from his hand. I closed my eyes, not wanting to witness what was going to happen.

Todoroki's P.O.V
I didn't know what I was doing. None of my decisions were made by myself. It was as if my body was leading itself. I tried to fight back but it was no use.

Y/n looked at me. I could see the fear in her eyes. I didn't even know what I was about to do. I activated my fire quirk and made my way to her. My head started hurting at this point.

She closed her eyes in fear as I was about to use my fire on her. What happened after that was one of the least proud moments of my entire life.

How could I ever look at myself in the mirror again.

Your P.O.V
Before I knew it, everything turned black and I lost consciousness.

Todoroki's P.O.V
My eyes widened at the sight of what I just did. "GET RECOVERY LADY" the teacher yelled. I looked at y/n in shock.

"I'm s-sorry" I panicked. "Stay away from her" the teacher said as recovery lady arrived and she had to be taken to the recovery room. "This doesn't look good" I heard voices say behind me.

"How could he do that to her" people said behind me.

"That was very messed up of him to do"
"Is he crazy?"
"I'm scared of him now"
"How can you not have mercy on your own classmate"
"I heard they're dating"
"Imagine your boyfriend hurting you like that"

I balled my fists. I got off the battle field and made my way inside as everyone was staring at me.

I had to make sure she was alright.