22. An unknown enemy

Did I know him?

I didn't recognise who was standing in front of me.

"I'm Shin" he said. "Leader of the villain nation"

"Villain nation?" I asked confused.

He let out a laugh. "You know, I've heard a lot about you" he said and walked up to me. I took a step back. "Mind manipulation" he said as he made his way towards me. With every step he took towards me, I took a step back. He looked at me. This was my opportunity to activate my quirk.

It didn't work?

I tried to activate my quirk again.

Nothing.

He let out a laugh. "What's wrong? Struggling to use your quirk?" he said with a grin.

"What's your deal? What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing but a fair fight" he said, the grin never leaving his face.

I didn't believe him. He seemed to have bad intentions.

The fact that I couldn't activate my quirk was freaking me out.

"Your quirk" he said as he suddenly appeared in front of me. "Is no match against mine" he said before punching me. My back made contact with a wall and I fell to the ground.

"Y/N!" Midoriya yelled before running up to me. "Oh a bunch of friends I see" Shin said.

"They're not my friends" I said and got up. He smirked before snapping his fingers, making several Nomu's appear.

"N-Nomu?" I asked shocked.

"You know the villain nation works together with the league of villains" Shin said. "On our own we are strong" he said. "But together we are immortal" he added.

I watched as the Nomu's were attacking all of the UC students that showed up. I had to help them.

"How about we go somewhere private" Shin smiled at me. "I rather not" I said and tried to activate my quirk again.

Why was it not working?

"It's no use" he told me. "I can sense when you try to use your quirk" he said. My eyes widened. There was no way. "Your moves are way too predictable" he laughed before holding his hand up.

He snapped his fingers again and the next thing I knew, I was in a complete unknown place.

I opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked confused and looked around.

"This is where we will be handling business" Shin said. "Don't worry about your friends, they'll be alright" he added with a smile. His smile was evil and his voice sent shivers down my spine.

I wouldn't stand a chance against him without my quirk.

"Where are we!?" I asked mad. "A place where we can have privacy. A place that is far away from the rest" he said. I balled my fists.

I ran up to him and tried to punch him but he blocked it with one hand. "What a naive little girl you are" he said. I looked at him surprised. He kicked me and then threw me onto the ground.

I tried to get up as my entire body was shaking. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my head. I grabbed my head in pain. What was happening?

"You might be wondering what my quirk is" Shin said and made his way towards me.

"W-What is happening?" I asked as the pain in my head increased. "My quirk human control allows me to control any human. I can not only sense what you want to do but also control everything you do. I'm irresistible to other people's controlling powers. When you activate your quirk, I sense it and deactivate it. There's no way that you can use your quirk on me" he said.

My eyes widened. Another controlling quirk. However, his is so much stronger than mine. I don't stand a chance. "I thought I finally found my match. Someone worthy to fight. But without your quirk, you're useless" he said.

I felt the anger boil inside of me as I got up from the ground. My head was still pounding. He held his hand up and made a fist. I collapsed to the ground.

"W-What" I started. "Are you doing" I chocked out. "My hands control your body. I make you do whatever I want you to do. I can make you say whatever I want you to say. I can destroy you from the inside with one movement of my hand, making your heart explode" he said.

My eyes widened. He can literally kill me on the spot. "Why?" I asked. "Why would you do this?" I asked. "Heroes stand in the way of villains. Pathetic creatures who think they can save the world. All heroes deserve to perish. And what better way to start then to exterminate all the students of the most popular hero college in the world" he said.

I tried to move my body but I couldn't. He could predict all my moves and know exactly what I'm thinking.

"Oh I forgot to mention" he grinned.

"People with a controlling quirk are more affected by my quirk" he said. I looked at him in shock.

"Since you can manipulate people's mind. You feel most of the pain going on inside your head" he spoke and walked up to me.

"Until I drive you insane and you end yourself" he gave me a big smile.

"I don't like to have blood on my hands" he added.

"So why not let you do the dirty work yourself" he smirked.

Before I knew it.. everything turned black.