1. ᴄᴀsᴛ | sʜɪᴘs | ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ

𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥 | 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤 

ғɪʀsᴛ ʀᴏᴡ:

Original 6 Avengers, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Fury, Maria H, Peggy, Howard, Phil Coulson, Pepper

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʀᴏᴡ:

Peter, Ned, MJ, Liz, Flash, Betty, Hope, Scott, Hank, Loki, T'challa, Okoye, Shuri, Carol, Sam, Bucky, Nebula, Valkyrie

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʀᴏᴡ:

Strange, Wong, the Ancient One

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ʀᴏᴡ:

Quill, Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Mantis, Yondu

ғɪғᴛʜ ʀᴏᴡ:

Frigga, Odin, Maria R, Monica (Wandavision), Agatha, Jane, Darcy

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"Mr. Stark? Mr. Stark. Tony!" Peter shaked his mentor and finally he opened his eyes. "Pete? Should you be on the trip? And what's your class doing here."

"Oh my god! Parker knows Ironman!" Flash yelled, but nobody focused on him. MJ as always was reading her favorite book. Ned and Flash (not together) were fanboying. Betty was near MJ.

It didn't take long time to standing up rest of the room. "Who the hell are you guys." Peter Quill asked. "We're the avengers and you?" Steve replied. "Guardians of the galaxy."

When Peggy heard that voice she knew who that was. "Steve?" She asked. Her voice was full of emotions. "You're late..."

When Thor saw Loki he said "Brother?" "Thor?" They hugged each other and talked for a while. Loki said that this time he was really dead.

In the meantime Tony met his father. Thor and Loki met Odin and Frigga. Strange met the Ancient One again and Quill met Yondu. In the end they met Phill again. Wanda met again her brother Pietro.

ᴍ ᴀ ɪ ɴ s ʜ ɪ ᴘ s

♡Nat x Banner

♡Drax x Mantis (maybe)

♡Wanda x Vision

♡MJ x Peter

♡Tony x Pepper

♡Scott x Hope

♡Gamora x Quill

♡Thor x Jane

♡Loki x Darcy

There'll be mainly watching the future or past.