6.Tribute to Spider-man and Peter

(𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 3704)

"Before we'll start the next video, I want you to know. As I said, in my world you're a comic's and film's characters. Before Peter Parker that is right there." Aura pointed at Peter "There was another one that was played by another actor." They nodded in understanding and the clip started.

On the screen appeared words 'With great power comes great responsibility| Ben Parker, Spider-Man (2002)' 

"These are well-known words." Aura said. 

Peter seemed to be upset about the memories of his uncle. He loved him. If May was here, she'd probably hugged Peter. They both missed him so much, but he had died and they got over it. They've started a new life.

"Wise words." commented Steve, Fury, Carol, Natasha, Peggy, Frigga and T'challa. 

"Peter Parker, sir" Peter shakes Mr. Octopus's hand. "Parker" "I'm writing a paper on you." "Yes, yes. I know what you're doing here, but i really don't have time" Peter is running to catch the bus. "to talk to students" "Hey! Stop the bus, please! Stop the bus!"

Peter tried not to think that he's bullied. But when he looked at it from other perspective he has got two awesome friends (and on one of them he's got a crush), lovely aunt and he doesn't care about Flash and his stupid comments. Those are only words. He doesn't hit him or anything else.

In the same moment everyone else was thinking about how could those kids treat in that way their classmate?

He sits down on the bed in his small apartment. 

"Is this his house?" Tony asked and Aurora nodded. Then Agatha added "Wow! What a wonderful apartament!" Everyone looked at her and the picture that they saw was Agatha handcuffed in weird chains. Before anyone could say something Aura said "These are magic proof handcuffs."

He's on the street, kneeling and looking into his backpack. Someone hits his head and goes away. 

"I believe that he wasn't the most popular kid at school, was he?" Said Sam. He remembered this spider-guy from the airport. How could he almost beat him? Especially when he wasn't there alone.

"He wasn't." Aura simply said.  

"Here all the time, we talked of honestly, fairness, justice," He's in the car looking at his uncle "Out of those times I counted on you to have the courage to take those dreams out into the world.." "I won't take much of your time." "Parker, now I remember you, you're Connor student. Tells me you're brilliant" He runs and gets on the bus. "He also tells me you're lazy." "Trying to do better." "Brilliance is not enough young man. You have to work hard."

"That is true." Tony stated. Howard glared at his son. Peter looked at him "I know. Why do you think I've got good grades? I'm studying." He said. The truth was that he needed only to read informations a couple times and he was ready for the test. 

"Intelligence is not a privilege, it's a gift you use it for the good." He takes a notebook with a picture of his Spider-man suit.

"Wait. I didn't make suit for him in his world?" Stark asked, shocked. Aurora started explaining "No you didn't, he made it himself. It's because in his world there's no Avengers-" These words surprised all of Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s agents in the room. If there was no Avenger then who was protecting Earth? By the way, this boy was talented. He's made it himself.