4. 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆&𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒚 | 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒍&𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒂

A/N

Just warning. In this chapter I used several times  words as"Motherfucker" "asshole" or "shit"

---------

(𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 2264)

"So about who will we watch, lady Aurora?" Asked Thor. "You'll watch two videos. One is about Peter Parker and Tony Stark and second is about Peter Quill and Gamora. Oh and this videos are made by your fans." Aura said. 

"We've got fans?" Sam asked "Yeah, millions or even more."

Little Peter in Ironman mask is targeting with his hand. 

"That was you?!" Tony yelled. Despite he hasn't got great memory, he remembered that kid. He would die if not his help. "It was me." Peter replied. "That was a long time ago, but I've never forgotten." 

Ironman is in front of Peter saying "Look, forget about flying Vulture guy, please." "Why?!" "Because why? Because I said so!" Tony destroys one of his suits that was targeting at Peter. "Nice work kid." He flies away from little Pete and from teenage one "That's awesome."

Flash was shocked. He never knew that Parker could have known Tony Stark, also Iron man and playboy, billionaire, philanthropy that long. Who knew? 

"You've just left him there?" Pepper asked. Tony did not respond. "Mrs. Potts, I was fine." Pete said and she spoke "You can call me Pepper." She smiled warmly at him. He did as well, but his smile was more cute than warm.

On screen appears 'Tony & Peter | lovely'. Parker is on the roof looking around. Then he looks at huge Ironman graffiti.

"Is this after I- I died?" Tony asked Aurora, she nodded. The Avengers wondered about the bond between them. It looked like a father-son relationship.

"I'm- I'm- I'm Peter" "Tony." 

"Is that when you've first met?" asked Natasha. After that she got surprised and odd glances. "How did you know?" Tony and Peter asked at the same time. She moved the corners of her mouth up "I've got my ways." They came back to watching.

He's again on the roof. Then we see Ironman's shrine with his painting on the wall. "Everywhere i go i see his face." Peter is in the new Avengers building walking with Tony.

Avengers felt bad for him, but nobody even knew how much he lost. Parents death, uncle death. All he's got is his lovely and attractive aunt, his friends and Tony. But now, in the future he was dead too.

"You're spider-ling, crime fighting spider," Tony in his suit flies to Peter who's lying on the ground. "Spider-boy?" 

Everybody chuckled at that. "What's up, spider-boy?" MJ looked up from her book and said. "Don't worry. You're still m- loser." She wanted to say 'my loser' but her mind stopped her at the last moment. 

Building collapsed, but we don't see on who. "Hey- He- Hey." Peter's voice is heard. He's under the building and Tony tries to take his hand. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Scott, Ned, Wanda, Quill and Bucky yelled "SHIT!" Tony louder added. Nobody knew about that. Nobody knew that he was trapped under the building. "Steve, he used bad words." Natasha said and he with a little smirk, but still worried, look looked at her. She a had worried expression too.