𝟴. 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿 | 𝗟𝗼𝗸𝗶 | 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗮

(𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 4000) (First part of this chapter is way better than what I wrote in the last video, because it was hard for me to write it.)

Thor and Loki came out of the corridor.

When Thor saw this he put his hands on his head. He remembered this scene, and he was not interested in showing it to everyone when Loki is having fun with his abilities. But also he'd like to see the Avengers reaction to see Loki being Captain America.

Meanwhile Loki smiled under his nose. For him it was a good laugh. He'd enjoy watching this once again. Darcy looked at him, who was smiling slightly. As much as she could hate him for what he did to New York, she had to admit that with a smile on his face, he looked less... evil? But after watching videos of his past, she could say why he did some things that he did. She wasn't any psychologist, but that was logical.

Jane wondered what her ex, but there was still her boyfriend (she could say that after his look and his item of clothing) was doing. To be honest she missed him so much, but he was always on Asgard or other planets. But she understood him. He had to protect his people and our Earth, when some aliens or robots would attack us. But that was a reason why she dumped him. He was never near her, and she is stupidly trying to find him. She wishes he could be with her more often.

The Avengers were thinking when it was happening."Thor, when was it?" Natasha asked. He replied, with a little of uncertainty in his voice, which wasn't happening frequently to him "I needed my brother for help. He had to show us a secret way out." Frigga and Odin looked at Thor and then at Loki.

Loki is the first to speak "This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"

Several people chunked. These were Frigga, Darcy, Jane, Tony, Quill and Valkyrie. Like it or not, Thor reminded himself of times when he was arrogant and had too much courage.

Thor said that If he kept speaking he just might.

"Whohoho... Thor, why you weren't like that more often?" Asked Tony with a smirk. "Actually, in 'Avengers Endgame', he was less serious than he usually is." Said Aurora.

"Avengers Endgame?" replied Steve, Bruce, Quil, Peter, Clint and Scott. "Oh, yeah. So I took you from 'Avengers: Infinity war where you lost, and this is if I can say this that way, first part of two,really connected films. And this film is 'Avengers:Endgame' ". She had finished and they nodded.

Shuri thought about joining the boy, who was sitting next to the girl with curly hair. They've unwittingly said something in the same moment, so she thought about knowing him better. Of course she had to take with herself, her brother.

"Wouldn't you mind, if I'd sit here?" Shuri asked, holding her brother behind her back. Peter replied "Oh, yeah. Sure. No one's sitting there." MJ looked at her jealousy, but she could feel that she won't take her really... but really good, just a friend.

When they're passing the column instead of Loki, there's an Asgardian guard.

"Whoa... awesome." Peter whispered to Ned. He agreed. MJ agreed too, because she heard that. Loki heard that and looked at him. Peter sensed it and also looked at God of Mischief.

"You could do that when you were in the Big Apple and you didn't use it for example to disguise yourself?" Said Clint. Loki looked at Barton and asked "What is 'the Big Apple?' "

"It's New York man" Sam answered. Loki spoke again "Then I could."

He asks "Is this better?" Thor replies "It's better company at least."