𝟯. 𝗡𝗮𝘁&𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘁 | 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆

(𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 2338)

At the beginning Clint wakes up in a shallow pool of water. He's disoriented and looks nervously around. In the background we hear Red Skull's voice "To take the stone, you must lose that which you loved."

"Oh no..." Gamora covered her face with her hands. She destroyed the map. Everyone that knew about a location of soul stone were in danger.  "What does that mean?" Drax asked and got hit by Nebula in his head.

Others in this room recognized this place from the previous clip. Clint bowed down his head, because he didn't want to watch Natasha dying again.

"I guess we both know who it's gotta be." Natasha nods and says "I guess we do." They hold their hands and the scene is cut to crying Natasha. "I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Natasha." 

"I've thought about that from the beginning." Natasha mumbled.

Clint takes a baseball glove "the last five years i'm trying to do one thing to get to right here that's what all been about to bring everybody back."

"It took us to figure this out five years?!" Tony blew up. "Unfortunately, yes. But in the end you did it. You won. The problem is that it's taken two important lives." Aurora replied.

"I'm guessing that one of them is me?" Natasha spoke, and Aurora nodded. "And one more person will be shown in the next video..."

Scene changes again to Vormir "Oh, don't you all descend on me now." Natasha runs to Clint during Age of Ultron and helps him with his injury. "What do you think I want to do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

Fury , Phil and Maria watched the beginning of the fight for death.

"Yeah, well. I don't want you to." "Is this love agent Romanoff?" Loki's voice was heard. "Love is for children, I owe him a debt. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call." Natasha from Endgame says "I used to have nothing, and then I got this. This job, this family and I was always better because of it." In the meantime Clint hugs his kids. "Did you bring auntie Nat?" "And even through they're gone." It shows when Clint's family disappears. "I'm still trying to be better."

"Where are they?" Clint terrified asked. "Did they disappear, because of this... purple guy."

Viewers realized that she has no one, but her family- avengers. Because of it she just wanted to give Clint a peaceful life with his family, wife and children.

"Natasha you know what I've done. You know what I've become." Barton kills a man. "I don't judge people on their worst mistakes." "Maybe you should." "You didn't." They're on Vormir standing, saying goodbye for the last time. Clint kicks Natasha to the ground "Tell my family I love them." He says. She do her leg kick thing in the same way she did in Civil war and says "You'll tell them yourself." She hits him with her staff and starts running but Hawkeye stops her with his arrow.

"You idiot. You've got family. I'm trying to save your life." Natasha said. These words hit almost everyone. 

Nat is staring as he runs ready to jump. We hear Loki again "Your Ledger is gushingred, and you think saving man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything." Clint jumps and she jumps with him. With hook they're both are hanging on it, but Nat is only there, because Clint is holding her hand. "Damn you." He tries to take her hand, but he fails.