𝟏𝟎. 𝓣❜𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪 / 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓭𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓴[*]

[sorry if i get something wrong, but It's because of Wakanda's accent.]

[words: 1493]

Aurora got up from her seat. Steve was still in shock after watching previous videos. After standing up, she sadly shuffled to the centre of the room and stood there. She cleared her throat and spoke "So... as you all know. To be honest I don't remember if I told you that so I'll tell you that one more time. In my world you are actors. Not superheroes." All of the Avengers wondered what she did she wanted to tell them. She looked depressed and not cheerful at all. So from these signs they could figure out that what she wanted to tell them was a sad message.

"And I know it's gonna hit you like a... anything, so I won't beat around the bush anymore. In my time, 28 of August 2020 was a tragic day for all of us, because one of the MCU- Marvel cinematic universe actors died. It was Chadwick Boseman."

This information hit everyone. Steve was the first person to ask "And... who did he play?" She looked at his worried face and then at everyone else. Her eyes stopped at T'challa who noticed this.

"He played king T'challa." Her eyes were now on the floor. T'challa was sadly surprised. Shuri was as shocked as she has never been before in her life. Her brother died in another world. She has been through death once, but this one was real. Tears appeared in her eyes. She looked at her brother and hugged him tightly. He gave a hug back. She whispered "Not you, brother..." "Hey, remember that death in our culture isn't the end."

It hit James also really hard. He owed Wakanda pretty much. He owed it to T'challa. He helped him when he couldn't trust his own mind. Steve was depressed as well as Shuri and Bucky.

Everyone was talking or supporting T'challa and Shuri. Aura found courage in herself and asked them "Would you like me to tell you something about him?" They nodded.

 Aura found courage in herself and asked them "Would you like me to tell you something about him?" They nodded

"So I'll begin with this photo. He looked like this when he was a kid." The Avengers looked at the screen to see him. When T'challa and Shuri looked, they reminded themselves of a young age when they didn't have to care about everything. Shuri said he looked exactly like a kid T'challa. "He looks exactly the same cute as our T'challa when he was younger." commented Shuri, whose humor was a little better.

"He was an American actor. He died at 43 years old, because of cancer." Aurora continued her speech. The Avengers were sadly shocked when they heard this information. Cancer is an awful illness. And everyone knew it. Other information that shocked them was that he died so young. "He died so young..." whispered Natasha, Tony and Shuri.

"He had no siblings. Marvel planned to make 5 movies with him. He started playing in 2003. He was an amazing actor and an amazing person." She said. Shuri was still depressed about that information, but to cheer herself up she said "I have no doubts. They wouldn't choose anyone better than my brother. He's the best."