7.🄱🅄🄲🄺🅈 🄹🄰🄼🄴🅂 🄱🄰🅁🄽🄴🅂

(𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 5056) (LONG CHAPTER!!!)

"Before we start, I'll tell you some informations about James Bucky Barnes for those who don't know much about him." Aura said and they nodded. Especially Howard and Peggy who thought that he died, when he fell from that train.

"So, when Bucky fell from that train he didn't die, because of this serum. Then Hydra found him and took him-" when Aurora said that Steve, Peggy, Bucky, Sam, Pietro and Wanda got really angry. They hated this cult. Bucky had his head down and he dodged everyone's looks.

"So his arm wasn't... was useless so HYDRA gave him a metal one, but now he's got Wakanda's one." Howard was curious about future technology. On the other hand Peggy's blood was starting boiling in her veins. Right, she didn't know him much, but he was Steve's friend and she loves him. Plus, Hydra was making her angry more and more.

Carol was wondering what Hydra was and is it still out there "What is Hydra?" Aura replied "Hydra is a terrorist organisation that's been working since WW2. It's done awful things, there's too much to tell..."

"They have programmed him-" she continued but Peggy spoke "What do you mean by that?" "They've brainwashed him, tortured and put into his head words and by them he became a Winter Soldier. They've made him kill loads of people..." Aura looked down.

"And before we start one more thing. Some of these will take place after Iroman's death and after Steve went back in time to Peggy." Some of them were shocked. But not Bucky and Steve who knew about that.

"So Mr. Barnes, are you still having nightmares?" "No."

"Lie. I know when you're lying, jerk." Steve said and Bucky slightly smiled. But what he was worried about were these nightmares that he has got. They were really awful. He hated them.

Avengers have figured out that those nightmares were about time when he was Hydra's weapon.

"I will never know what really happened to him." Bucky is walking towards RJ "Please."

Bucky at a pretty interesting wall next to him. He remembered how he was killing him. He still can't accept his past, even if he brainwashed. Steve placed his hand around Bucky's shoulder.

"One day, you're gonna have to open up and understand that some people really do want to help you."

"Buck, you know that I'm here for you, if you need anything..." Steve said. He understood him. For 90 years he's been used as a weapon. He's been fighting for so long and almost everyone wanted to use him or arrest him, so it was clear that he won't trust everyone.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He points at a man with a gun."What you did all those years, it wasn't you." He wakes up, because of a nightmare.

Now James looked up, his eyes were on the ceiling. There was heard a noise of his metal arm shifting anxiously. Natasha noticed it and asked him "You're all right?" He looked at her and replied "Yes." but this was a horrible lie.

"I know you're lying..." she whispered.

Tony tried to forget about what he did to his mother, and father but it was really hard, especially now when this scene was shown.

"You didn't have a choice." Tony is looking down at the screen. "I know." "But i did it." A car is going crazy and then we see Bucky controlling it. "I trust people." He hugs Steve.