One.

"LOVE CAN CHANGE
PEOPLE" - yuriko 2021

"I'm so glad you both decided to meet with me I know you must be very busy so I'll get straight to the point." Said one of the teachers.

Diana mom Laura smiles slightly, sitting beside her husband victor Diana's father. "no it's no trouble at all is something wrong with Diana? Why have you called us here today?" Her father asked.

"Well..to be honest I've called you in today because we do need to talk about what's been going on with your daughter. Your daughter has been very racial towards other students It is becoming an issue now and even the parents came up to school complaining."

"Have you noticed any changes recently in Diana? How is she at home? Because in school..well it's not so great. Diana she's a great student when it comes to her school work but she needs to work on her behavior because it's not okay."

Laura sighs . "I am sorry I would've expected better from her after all she isn't like that at all. At home she such a good kid and she always makes us proud and we never have any problems but to hear this is super disappointing."

"Do not worry there is always room for becoming a better person and her improving and changing these bad behaviors. She just needs to know what it's like for those other kids and how hard it is for them. She needs to be in their shoes I feel it's the only way she could understand and be better." The the teacher ms gale had said.

"How?" Laura  asked looking curiously at the teacher waiting for her response.