Six.

"문 앞에 누가 있어요." (There's someone at the door) juju said in korean to her son while she was cleaning the fish. "가보라, 보러 가요." (Go and see) she said to him in korean.

"알았어요." (Okay.) he said in korean. He got up and went to the door and opened it to see Diana. "그녀는 외국인입니다." (She is a foreigner.." he said in korean. "Hello how may I help you?" He asked in English.

She smiled a bit nervously. "Hello..I'm here from the English to Korean exchange program..." she said with her hands behind her back she was sweating a bit. She fidgeted with her hands in the back all quite waiting for his response.

"Oh? I see ah come in I am so sorry let me help you with that." He said taking the luggage from her and stepping aside so she could come inside the house. "Thank you so much." She said.

"Before you enter please take off your shoes.." he said smiling slightly. "Oh I am so sorry..." she said taking her shoes off. He then gave her shoes to wear inside the house. She put them on and slowly came in awkward.

"엄마, 미국에서 왔어요." (Mom, she's from America.) he said calling out to his mom to let her know Diana had arrived.

Juju washed her hands and came running towards Diana and taejung. "I sorry to keep waiting I no speak English well but my son very very smart he uh help you." She said trying to speak English to her.

Juju budged at her son to help her. "Sorry my mom is trying to say she does not speak English very well but she said I will help you if you ever need anything at our house since I'm very fluent at English."

Diana was impressed a bit she nodded. "Oh thank you so much.." he nod "no problem right this way." He said walking upstairs helping her with the luggage she nodded and followed him.