Twelve.

The girl stared at Diana who was sitting by the window. She looked at her up and down, "not bad for a foreigner however~ hm..I think she's not as pretty as me~" the girl says in another foreign language which was Japanese. She didn't want anyone to understand her.

"Aren't you getting to ahead of yourself?" Said tae in Japanese. "What the—" he laughs. "Yes I speak Japanese as well. Don't be so cocky~ maybe your just a bit jealous of my friend here?" Tae said smiling. "What do you see in her anyways? Do you like her? Better than me?"

Taes face became red. "No! It's just! I won't allow you to be so rude to her. It's her first day besides what are you doing trying to pick on new students? On their first day? Aren't you bored with yourself?"

"Hah—as if i have no interest in bullying anyone. I wasn't bullying or being cocky I was stating the simple facts! And your mad why? It's obvious that you probably like her which is why your so defensive over her." Said yoonji.

Yoonji had a crush on taejung for a long time and they were in the same class for two years in a row, yoonji became jealous of other girls when they would get involved with taejung. It was obvious she couldn't hide her jealousy over the new girl. "Or is it that..maybe you're just jealous..?"

"J-Jealous?! As if I could have you if I wanted I don't need to be jealous over the new girl..even if you both came walking in together..I wouldn't be jealous.." She said.

"Then..what if I told you..we..are living together and we even walked to school together..and now we're even in the same class together still not jealous?" She sighed. "Your hurting my head your so annoying I'm leaving!" She said in korean storming out the classroom.

Diana looked at them both and wondered what their relationship was. She didn't understand anything they were saying because they were just speaking korean the whole time even though they both knew English. She sighed, looking out the window. "I miss mom and dad.." she said trying not to think to much.