Ten.

While they were continuing to walk he smiled at her. "And also..your pretty without makeup you don't really need it. If your mom calls you can just call her back after the lesson. Tell her about everything, she'll understand, don't worry you'll learn these rules in time and it will become easy."

Diana smiled. "Your so kind..To me why? Haven't you heard about me?" He looks at her and laughs. "I mean obviously would you rather I be super mean to you? I mean I'll do that if that's what you want!" Tae said laughing.

"You know what I mean!" She said. "I actually do not your such a strange girl and different from any girls I've met..honestly..I'm always curious about you." He says. Her face was light pink, "I don't know what you mean but..okay.." she said while continuing to walk beside him.

Tae laughs "how cute.." he muttered while looking at her as they walked. "By the way what did you mean when you asked me if I heard about you?" He asked her curiously. "Well..obviously the reason why I am doing this whole exchange program.."

"No..I just thought it was for people who wanted to do it to learn more about other culture and really experience it..isn't that..why you wanted to exchange with my sister for the program..?" Tae asked.

Diana sighed. "To tell you the honest truth..no I didn't want to do this from the beginning. In fact I despised this idea..and I'm not such a good person that you think I am. I was mean to other students for their culture. it's why my parents put me in this program to learn what it's like for other students of culture for me to see."

"Well your very honest. I know some
people get recommended it because they need to be on the program but I also know that people can do this if they want to. I did not know or hear anything about you so don't worry but I'm really glad you were honest with me..it makes you a better person."

She looked at him. "How? I was mean to other kids...just cause I told you the truth doesn't mean I'm automatically a good or better person.."

he sighs. "Well..you did choose to tell me and you knew that what you did was wrong and you said you hated the idea you used past tense..so something has changed right? You have changed you learned something. obviously you are already becoming a better person." Taejung said smiling brightly.