Three.

Laura and victor sat down with their daughter to have a chat with her about the exchange program. "Hey do you have a minute honey?" Laura asked.

Diana took out her ear plugs and looked at her mom. "What's up?" She asked looking at both of her parents. "So there's this really nice program that we think would be good for you..it's for 3 months.."

Victor looks at Laura "what your mother is saying is that we're sending you to an exchange program. Your going to Korea for 3 months while someone will take your place in America for 3 months."

Diana laughs. "You guys are not serious? Why would you wanna send me away to an exchange program all the way in Korea?" Laura and victor looks at her with a serious look. "Because we think it's better for you."

Diana  shakes her head. "Nope I don't wanna go what do you mean good experience? Like hell I'll be going to some far away country all by myself and for what?" Laura sighs "it will be a good experience for you."

"Enough is enough your going and that's that. We heard about what you have been doing in school your mom and I are very disappointed in you maybe for once you can see things from someone else's point of view." Victor said folding his arms.

"Mom you can't seriously be doing this right now I get good grades and I'm a straight A student I really don't understand what the both of you are trying to say." Laura looks at her daughter. "Honestly that's great but you also need to learn to have respect for your peers as well it's only for 3 months you'll be fine."