Fifteen.

Diana was outside and she wiped her tears she saw her  mom was calling her. She sighed  as she picked up the call. "Hello..." her mom was so frustrated with her. "I can't believe you. How dare you make us look bad?" Her mom asked.

"We sent you to Korea for a reason and you just make things worse. I am so disappointed in you I thought you would learn. I thought you would be better. You caused trouble in Korea too? Why would you pick a fight with one of the students? Do you know how terrible we must seem right now? As your parents why would you do this?!"

Diana was starting to be in tears again. "Why can't you ever let me say my side of the story first instead of just blaming me all the time. You all did the same thing when I was in America. Sure you heard all those other kids stories but you never even gave me a chance to say my side of the story you just blamed me and now your doing it again!"

Diana's father took the phone. "Do not speak to your mother like that. We are not going to tolerate you being disrespectful to us as well. You already made us look bad! With the way you carried yourself in another country and now you have no shame as well? We are so upset right now. Look at yourself you'd better become a better person if you ever want to come back to America!" Her father said hanging up the phone.

She sighs and throws her phone. "Fuck! Nothing ever goes right. They will hear other people's stories but won't even give me a chance to tell my side of the story. This is how they are! always blaming me for everything and not letting me speak for once! Ugh..."

Tae came outside looking for Diana and finally found her by the tree he goes over to her and sighs. "I am sorry I wasn't able to be here I only just heard about everything that happened..the principle said she's letting you go and letting it slide only this once but..if it happens again she won't let you return to the school..she won't give you penalty points or demerits but she wants you to do 2 weeks of community service.."

"How annoying. They wouldn't even let me say my side of the story all they did was blame me can't you understand? I'll never fit in I don't fit in anywhere nobody ever listens to me nobody!!!" He sighs "that's not true I'm here now and I'm listening to you. Even if no one listens I'll listen I'll always be here for you and stay by your side I promise."

She cries and hugs him. "Why are you still being nice to me even though I was cruel to you earlier..I practically ran away from you and I'm not good I'm a shame to my parents and I make them look bad they stopped loving me and they won't let me return to America unless I am better..." he sighs. "It takes time and...they still love you don't say that and of course I just care about you." He says.