~03~

(Word Count: 638)

꧁꧂

Saturday 13:15
On this day, you, Aaliyah and Danielle were at the mall clothes shopping. There was a party going on later that night and none of you had anything to wear. Currently, you guys were sitting in the food court, eating.

"Who's party even is it?" You asked your friends

"I'm actually not too sure. I think I heard something about the Miya twins?" Danielle replied to you, popping some fries in her mouth.

"Yeah, Osamu told me about it yesterday and said I should, and I quote, "bring my left and right hand," Aaliyah was about to get up to throw away her trash when she added to Danielle's statement.

𒊹 𒊹 𒊹

15:23
After you guys found your outfits, you went to get your nails done at a nearby salon. Upon entering, you felt Aaliyah tense up next to you. When you turned to face her she looked stunned and was staring at something in the salon. You followed her gaze and saw Jayden.

Jayden was Aaliyah's boyfriend. They had been together for about a year, by this point. The two were basically inseparable and their love for one another was genuine, or so it seemed.

In the beginning, they were going on dates almost every week; stargazing, the movies, restaurants, etc. After the 6 month mark, they started giving each other a little bit more breathing space but their relationship still seemed strong.

For the past few months, Aaliyah has been complaining about how Jayden never picks up her calls, flakes on dates and screens her messages. Both you and Danielle suspected he was up to something but, with no real evidence, Aaliyah refused to believe you guys.

"He would never do anything to hurt me," or "he's just busy with work," was how she defended him each time and you hoped, for her sake, she was right.

However in front of you stood Jayden and some blonde girl, kissing. He had his arms wrapped around her lower back while she cupped his face. "Thank you for bringing me to get my nails done babe!" She had the brightest smile on her face and he was cheesing like an idiot after the kiss.

"Babe?!" Both you and Danielle exclaimed, after hearing the girl make the claim.

Aaliyah just stood there for a few seconds before laughing, "Of course, he paid for your nails, he is your "babe" after all." She started to walk towards the two, trying to hide the look of hurt in her eyes.

The blonde-haired girl latched onto Jayden's arm once she saw Aaliyah approaching them, still laughing, "babe, do you know her?"

Jayden turned to face the person approaching him and his face immediately fell. He looked as though he had seen a ghost.

"Yeah "babe", do you know me?" Your friend mocked the way the girl spoke as she gripped Jayden's shirt. She raised her hand to hit him but couldn't find the strength to go through with it. "Fuck you Jayden, I guess now I know who's been keeping you so busy." Aaliyah turned her back on him and the 3 of you left the salon.

19:45"Why are you so nice? You should've slapped the shit outta him,"

19:45
"Why are you so nice? You should've slapped the shit outta him,"

"Righttt?"

"I know, I shoulda slapped his crooked ass teeth straight."

After going to a different nail salon and comforting your- now single- friend, the three of you were getting ready for the party. Aaliyah debated staying home due to today's events but decided she wasn't gonna let him stop her good time.

As you guys were leaving the apartment, you checked your phone to see another missed call from that same unknown number. You shook your head and sighed before throwing your phone into your purse and locking the door.

 You shook your head and sighed before throwing your phone into your purse and locking the door