~09~

(Word Count: 910)

꧁꧂

Monday, 09:30
You arrived at class earlier than expected. The lesson didn't start until 10:00 which meant people would start arriving in 25 minutes or so. You opened the door and saw Suna, who seemed to be sleeping, in his seat. His phone was on the table in front of him and you could hear someone's voice coming from it. You walked over to the back where he was sitting and looked at the phone screen, "Samu".

Suna had left his friend to talk to himself while he took a nap.

"Maybe you could ask her to introduce me."

"Introduce you to who," you started speaking to Osamu in Suna's place.

"Oh, hey Y/n. I thought I was talking to Suna."

"You were, but he's asleep."

"Really, again? For how long now?"

"Don't know, I just got here. Anyways who did you want to be introduced to," the other side of the line got deathly quiet, which made you wonder if he had hung up on you. "Hello?"

"I'm still here."

"So who is it?"

"Your friend, Danielle." Now it was your turn to go quiet; you were thinking. Honestly, Samu was Danielle's type. And just off the top of your head, you could think of many things they had in common, "Hello?"

"I'm still here."

"So, will you introduce me?"

"Yeah, let me ask her and I'll text you."

"Thanks y/n, I appreciate it. Anyways, I gotta go, I'll talk to you later though."

"I'll tell Suna to call you back, bye," you hung up the phone after that to see Suna's phone was still unlocked.

Without hesitation, you clicked on his Snapchat and started taking pictures and videos of yourself. You sat on top of the table, in front of the window to get the best lighting, and the morning sun was doing you many favours.

The outline of the window was displayed in shadows on your face and the sun made your skin look honey golden. You were, in fact, feeling yourself. One picture, in particular, was looking especially nice, so you decided to post it on his story and tag yourself. You didn't go through his messages and just played games on his phone for a while.

At 9:55 an alarm on his phone went off, which made you jump. Suna's hands started feeling around the table in an attempt to find his phone and you turned off the alarm for him since it was annoying you. When he heard the noise stop, although he hadn't touched the phone, Suna opened his eyes and looked up at you.

"What're you doing with my phone?"

"Nothing really," you gave it back to him.

People were starting to file into the classroom, which was your signal to get off the table and sit normally. Your professor entered the room not too long after and started the lesson.

10:30The teacher had finished talking and left you guys to complete the task set

10:30
The teacher had finished talking and left you guys to complete the task set. You had seen Suna's phone light up constantly from the corner of your eye. He didn't check the notifications and suggested that you make a quick start on the project to which you agreed. Once the two of you finished the initial planning for the project, you decided to take a small break. You took your phone out of your bag to see that you had been ambushed with notifications, all of which were from Snapchat.

Before you had a chance to check them, Suna's voice got your attention, "Y/n, what were you doing on my phone?"

His eyes hadn't left the phone screen and his tone didn't seem to be upset. In fact, he had a smirk and a look of admiration on his face. He saw that the notifications he was receiving were from people replying to your picture on his story. Most of them were complimenting you, while others were asking if the two of you were in a relationship. The thought of you and Suna being together made his body warm.

"I took pictures and played games. Oh yeah, call back Samu when you get time."

"More pictures than just the one on my story?"

"Mhm. Send them to me, they're in your memories," you turned your attention back to your phone since Suna wasn't saying anything important.

The mass of notifications was all Snapchat adds. Over 200 people had added you, just from the picture on Suna's story a while ago. It hadn't even been an hour, yet the adds continued non-stop, it made you wonder whether this man was a secret celebrity or something. You looked over at him to see that he was already looking at you.

"What?"

"Nothing. Do you want to get food after class?"

"I would, but I have work."

"Ah ok, some other time then?"

"Yeah for sure."

It seemed as though every time he wanted to spend time with you, you were busy. Suna wondered whether or not it was just pure coincidence. Maybe you didn't like him. Maybe you had a boyfriend, though he hadn't heard you talk about anyone other than Samu.

Could it be him?

Suna would know if Samu had a girlfriend, right? He remembered him saying something about a girl before he fell asleep, was it you? He wanted to ask but felt it wasn't his place so he sat the rest of the lesson saying little to no words.