~11~

(Word Count: 821)

꧁꧂

20:39
Suna was planning on spending the evening at Aran's house with a few other friends but the mood he was in changed his mind. In Suna's mind, the fact that Osamu was waiting for you after work confirmed his theory about the two of you. Though childish, he spent the night ignoring calls and texts from his friends, drinking, smoking and listening to music. All while thinking of you.

21:09Half an hour later, Suna was high, tipsy and ordering more food when a notification banner caught his attention

21:09
Half an hour later, Suna was high, tipsy and ordering more food when a notification banner caught his attention.

Y/n

Hi

Hey pretty

You alright?
I saw u at the mall earlier,
u looked stressed.

Are you and Samu dating?
Read 21:15

____

He knew it was none of his business but, if possible, he wanted some type of confirmation. At the end of the day, he was just jumping to conclusions and had no real evidence of a relationship between the two of you. His initial plan was to act unbothered but the alcohol, mixed with the weed, made his feelings get the better of him. Before he knew it, his phone lit up with an incoming FaceTime call from you.

𒊹 𒊹 𒊹

You looked at the message Suna had just sent you and your face contorted in confusion. You wondered where Suna could've gotten the idea that you and Samu were dating and why he felt the need to bring it up so suddenly. Not exactly knowing what to text back, you decided to call him. The line rang for a while before he answered.

Once he answered the phone, your face took up Suna's phone screen. He took a minute to admire your features and how comfortable you looked under the covers of your bed.

Your room was mostly dark, the only sources of light being the phone screen and a small bedside lamp. The light was warm and made your skin look soft. Your lips looked plump as always and slightly glistened with Vaseline.

Suna could see the bit of exhaust in your eyes from both school and work and felt oddly happy that you had called him despite that.

You could tell that he was drunk, high or a dangerous combination of the two as his eyes were red and the room seemed to be a bit smoky.

The music playing quietly in the background was turned down before answering and his hair was more messy than usual.

His eyelids seemed to be heavy and his already narrow eyes were almost closed. You could still see his yellowish orbs beyond his eyelashes and the light from the phone reflected in his pupils.

He moved from where ever he was standing to lie on his couch and a tired sigh left his mouth.

"Did you call me to stare, or are you going to answer my question princess?" You didn't realise how long or hard you'd been watching him until his voice broke you from your thoughts.

His voice was more raspy than usual, you assumed it was because of the smoke, and his infamous smirk played on his lips.

"Where did you get the idea Samu and I were dating?"

"I just assumed when I saw him waiting for you after work," his eyes looked away from the screen for a split second and you could hear the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Aw, did you get jealous?" It was your turn to smirk as you pouted at him and spoke in a patronising voice. "Don't worry baby, we aren't dating."

"Baby?"

"You're acting like one, aren't you?" Silence followed your question, to which you just laughed. "Anyways are you coming out with us on Saturday?"

"Us? Us who?" Suna had been ignoring calls and texts so he didn't know about the day out you and Osamu had planned.

"I thought Samu told you guys?" You sighed and fixed yourself in the bed properly before explaining the plan, including times and people.

You, Suna, Osamu, Danielle, Atsumu and Aaliyah were going to a theme park. It was originally going to be a date for Danielle and Osamu but they both said they'd rather for it be a group outing.

You weren't opposed to the idea so you asked Aaliyah if she was free and she agreed to come. Samu asked his brother, who said it sounded fun, but couldn't get through to Suna since he saw him at the mall.

"So are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll text back Samu."

"Good-," you were about to start a new sentence but were interrupted by a yawn. Suna could see that you were struggling to keep your eyes open by this time and he would have to admit you looked quite cute.

"Go to sleep princess, I'll see you tomorrow."

Another yawn left your mouth, "alright but only because I'm tired. Not because you told me to."

"Mhm sure, goodnight."

"Night."