~15~

(Word Count: 872)

꧁꧂

Sunday, 06:00
You woke up early due to thirst. The house was deadly silent so you assumed everyone was still asleep. Suna's arms were loosely wrapped around your waist and you could feel his chest rise and fall with each breath. You studied his relaxed features: the way his lips were slightly parted and the way his brow furrowed every once in a while was surprisingly cute.

Carefully, you untangled yourself from his grasp and started making your way to the kitchen for a glass of water. On your way there, you passed a full-length mirror and stopped to evaluate your looks. There were a few hickeys on your neck, your eyes had dark circles underneath them due to your recent lack of sleep and some "mess" was still left on your legs after last night's "activities".

Since it was still early, you decided to go home to freshen up and bring everyone food on your way back.

09:00You returned to the Miyas' house, food in hand, at the time you thought that everyone would be waking up

09:00
You returned to the Miyas' house, food in hand, at the time you thought that everyone would be waking up. Unsure of what they wanted, you bought an array of different breakfast items and drinks.

Suna was no longer on the couch signalling that, at least, he was awake. Aaliyah and Atsumu were both still sound asleep in the guest bedroom, so you thought it best not to disturb them.

You went upstairs to check on Danielle but she wasn't in the bed anymore. You didn't feel comfortable searching through their house for her, so you decided to text her instead. She replied not long later telling you that she was with Osamu in his room.

After letting them know that you bought food, you started making your way back downstairs until you bumped into something wet.

You removed your eyes from your phone screen to be met with Suna's bare back. The only thing covering him was the black towel tied around his waist, every other aspect of his body was exposed.

Though it had happened once before, you couldn't stop yourself from eyeing his perfectly toned muscles, glistening with water, and the way his hair fell flatteringly over his eyes. "Sorry, my bad."

"You just love looking at me, fresh out of the shower, don't you?" He had his signature smirk plastered on his face as his eyes scanned up and down your body.

"Why are you walking around naked in the first place?"

"I'm not. You walked in here of your own accord. Did you miss me or something?"

You looked around, what you thought was the top of the stairs, to find that you had ended up in the guest bedroom that Suna was sleeping in- prior to disturbing you last night. A feeling of embarrassment rose in your chest as you turned your back on him and began walking out the room.

"Not even," you waved your hand back at him in dismissal. "I wasn't looking where I was going. There's food downstairs if you're hungry."

Just as you got to the doorway, you felt Suna's presence close behind you as his breath tickled the back of your ear, "Really? You didn't miss me at all?"

"Nope, why would I? I was only gone for a few hours."

"Well I missed your beautiful face when I woke up this morning," he turned your head so that you were facing him. He stared at you for a while until you broke the silence.

"I'm going to eat, hurry up and get dressed."

"So you did miss me."

"No. The food's gonna get cold if you don't hurry up." You closed the room door and made your way downstairs.

Everyone, including Atsumu and Aaliyah, was in the kitchen now

Everyone, including Atsumu and Aaliyah, was in the kitchen now. It was evident that Danielle had showered since she was wearing one of Samu's t-shirts along with his shorts.

"I see Samu's treating you well already," you teased her while opening a bottle of apple juice.

"I'm just trynna be like you"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't think I didn't hear-"

You glared in her direction, causing her to stop mid-sentence.

"Hear what?" Suna came from behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your head.

"Nothing. Get off me I'm trynna eat," you flicked his forehead which made him hiss and rub the area.

"You're being so cold to me this morning Y/n, even after we-"

"I'm going home to take out my hair," you got up from around the kitchen island, cutting off his sentence.

"I'm coming!" Suna followed you to your car and got in the passenger seat.

"I'm only taking out my hair, do you want me to drop you home?"

"Nah I'm gonna help you. It'll go faster if I help right?"

"Alright then, don't complain if you get bored."

"Spending the day with you could never be boring beautiful." He gave you a genuine smile, which you returned, and you started your journey home.

A/n- remember when I said that I would update on the weekend

A/n- remember when I said that I would update on the weekend... I lied😅.
Sorry, I got really busy unexpectedly but I'll try to make it up to you guys (maybe). I hope you're enjoying the story so far though :)