~14~

(Word Count: 1072)

꧁꧂

Smut warning

"What're you doing up so late, princess?"

You looked up to be met with Suna's honey-like orbs. The small amount of moonlight that shone through the windows gave him a subtle glow while giving his eyes a deeper grey hue. He had a firm grasp on your waist and, once in a while, his thumbs would caress your torso making you squirm slightly from the ticklish feeling.

"I came to get water," you waved the bottle at him before attempting to make your way back upstairs.

"Y'know," Suna began- his grip on your waist softening, "we didn't get our seven minutes."

The current look on this man's face was nothing short of carnal as the corners of his mouth began turning up slightly. His eyes darted from your face your body and bounced from feature to feature. To be honest, you felt small under his gaze.

You didn't dare speak as you knew, with the thoughts invading your mind right now, your words would be less than appropriate. Suna took another small step toward you and placed his knee between your thighs causing you to gasp.

He slowly made his way to your neck, placing soft kisses down your jawline. Allowing him more access, you leaned your head back against the wall. Suna latched onto the soft spot on your neck, sucking and biting. This caused you to let out a few small moans and you could feel the man smirk against your skin.

His lips soon found their way back to your yours and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Another light squeeze on your waist caused you to gasp and Suna took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

The two of you separated to get some air and you could feel your body growing hotter. The growing wet patch in your underwear was inexcusable proof of how turned on you were by this man. Suna's hands left their position on your waist and travelled down to your ass where they played with the material of your shorts.

"Y/n."

"Hmm?"

"I can feel how wet you are for me," your attention was brought back to the leg placed snugly between your thighs. A feeling of embarrassment rose in you as you turned your head to avoid his gaze. But you couldn't ignore the growing heat between your legs.

You heard Suna's low chuckle before he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. After a short journey, he dropped your frame onto the couch.

"Why don't you understand that my legs work?"

"Shh. If you want me to stop just say so, okay?"

You nodded your head but he didn't seem satisfied. He tilted your head up so that you were making direct eye contact with him, "okay, princess?"

"Okay."

He placed another quick kiss on your lips before kneeling on the floor in front of you. He slowly removed your shorts and rubbed on your thighs. He started leaving warm, soft kisses all over your inner thighs and grazed over your clothed clit with his thumb.

"Don't tease me," your words came out breathy which only made Suna smirk more. He dipped his fingers into your pants and began rubbing small circles over your clit. You thew your head back in surprise and let a moan slip from your lips.

"Make sure you're quiet beautiful," Suna began removing your underwear. He used his finger to spread your folds, collecting the sticky liquid you had produced. "We wouldn't want to get caught, now would we?"

You shook your head and bit down hard on your lip when Suna began licking up and down your pussy. He put your legs over his shoulders to allow him better access where he used his tongue to attack your clit. The feeling sent electric-like waves through your body and you began wriggling. Suna grew tired of it held your legs apart with his hands, "keep still."

"I can't," Suna's grip on your thighs remained firm as he dipped his tongue in and out of you. You felt the pleasure building as you were close to your release but he stopped causing you to whine.

"Be patient princess, you'll get to cum soon," Suna raised from the floor in front of you and placed a sloppy wet on your lips. You could taste a hint of your essence on his tongue as you moaned into the kiss.

Without warning, Suna stuck two of his fingers into your mouth and began circling your clit again with his other hand. "Suck."

You did as you were told and once he removed his fingers, he thrust them both into your pussy. You had to clasp your hand over your mouth to prevent anything too loud from escaping. Lewd noises filled the air as he curled his fingers in and out of you, repeatedly hitting your g-spot. His thumb was still attacking your clit and you could feel your release rapidly approaching. Suna noticed when your walls started clenching frantically around his fingers.

"Cum for me, okay darling?" His instructions fell from his lips softly as he watched your eyes roll into the back of your head.

He kept the speed of his fingers consistent, never slowing even for a second, as you twitched due to the overwhelming pleasure. You felt the knot in your stomach come undone and you gripped Suna's arm for support as you came on his fingers. He continued pumping in and out of you, allowing you to ride out your orgasm, before removing his fingers and lapping up your juices.

You laid back on the couch, exhausted, while you watched Suna get a rag to wipe your legs. "The face you make when you cum is really cute."

"Shut up," you reached to punch his arm but it was weaker than you anticipated. "What were you doing up this late anyway?"

"I heard you fall off the bed,"

"Forreal?"

"Yeah," he began laughing and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

The two of you ended up falling asleep together on the couch. You rested your head on his chest and his arms snaked around your waist. Suna admired your sleeping face and how peaceful you looked before drifting off himself.

A/n: I've got classes during the week so updates may be a bit slow

A/n: I've got classes during the week so updates may be a bit slow. However, I'll try to update more on the weekends :)