~08~

(Word Count: 620)

꧁꧂

Sunday, 10:00
When you entered your apartment, you were immediately ambushed by your two friends.

"Where were you last night?"

"Who's clothes are those?"

"Why can I see your ass?"

You tried to ignore them while walking to your room until you were tackled by Aaliyah and pinned to the floor by Danielle. The three of you exchanged looks with one another before erupting into laughter.

"But forreal, where are you coming from?" Danielle asked, still sitting on your chest.

"Suna's house," you nonchalantly told her.

"I thought you didn't know him that well."

"Did you fuck?"

"Nope, nothing like that. I ended up having to drive him home since he passed out," you shook your friend off you, leaving her to lie on the floor and continued to go towards your room.

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Then why are you wearing his clothes?" Aaliyah asked matter of factly.

"And why aren't you wearing any underwear?" Danielle added.

You quickly tried to cover up even more, "Is it really that obvious?"

"You really didn't fuck him?" Aaliyah asked, disappointed.

"Mhm. I should've though," you mumbled the last part to yourself before closing your bedroom door.

For the rest of the day, Suna was on your mind constantly

For the rest of the day, Suna was on your mind constantly. The image of his smile made you smile, the thought of his body made your body warm. It made you wonder if you were developing feelings or were just horny.

The first time you saw him, you wanted to keep your distance. He seemed like a fuckboy. One that knew he was good looking and played every girl that wanted him. But now, after spending only one night with him, you felt your guard dropping slowly. His greyish-yellow eyes pierced your soul and, paired with his insufferable smirk, made your knees weak.

 His greyish-yellow eyes pierced your soul and, paired with his insufferable smirk, made your knees weak

Monday, 07:00
You were already dressed for the day and about to leave. Although it was still early, you found yourself feeling giddy for the day ahead.

You decided to stop for some food and head to the library before class.

The library wasn't somewhere you visited often since you were always either busy or sleeping. It was modern style, just like the rest of the campus, with 2 floors. The first floor was filled with books and had a small cafe type thing and the second had computers and more seating.

During your first year, you and your friends would spend hours in the library. You guys were there so often that you had a designated table. Aaliyah tried to light a candle once to "set the mood" and almost burnt the building down. You found yourself smiling as you brushed your finger over the burn mark on the table.

"Why do you look so happy so early in the morning?" The person's voice broke you from your thoughts. You looked up to see Suna towering over you, a tired expression on his face.

"I woke up early for once," a toothy grin was displayed on your face as you spoke.

"Did you remember to wear underwear today," Suna's former blank expression was replaced by his signature smirk as he watched your face contort in embarrassment and surprise at his comment. You didn't have anything smart to respond to him with so you just meekly nodded your head in an attempt to not embarrass yourself more.

"That's a shame, I enjoyed the view yesterday." The boy said before turning on his heels and exiting the library. Leaving you staring at his back, your mouth agape.

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in a while, was a bit busy

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in a while, was a bit busy. Thank you sm for 800+ reads on this story and thank you to everyone who has voted and commented.