~20~

Last Chapter
Smut warning

(Word Count: 813)

꧁꧂

"Would you like me to fix it for you?~" You asked him, while lightly gripping his erection.

"Princess, stop teasing me."

You began pressing a little harder on his clothed cock, "say please."

Silence followed your request, "suit yourself," you removed your hand and went back to bed.

Suddenly, Suna lifted you from the bed and placed you on his lap in a swift movement. His boner was placed directly against your clit in this position which made you gasp.

"Please fix it for me, beautiful?"

You leaned down to him and began kissing down his neck while softly grinding against him. His heart rate quickened and you could hear his breath hitch. You smirked as you began sucking on different areas of his neck. You were growing quite excited yourself but wanted to maintain dominance.

Slowly, you crawled your hands down his chest and played with the hem of his sweatpants while dipping your hand inside every so often. You soon got off his lap and positioned yourself between his legs. Once you were comfortable, you removed his member from his boxers. It sprung up at you and you began swirling your tongue around the tip. Suna leaned his head back and let out a deep sigh.

"If you continue to tease me you'll regret it." He warned.

You took the length of his dick into your mouth and began moving up and down while sucking. This continued for a while before you felt him twitching in your mouth, signalling that he was close, so you stopped.

"I was close."

"I know," you looked up at him innocently.

"I did warn you, princess," Suna flipped you so that you were underneath him and began sucking on your breasts. Every so often, he would bite your nipple which sent waves of both pleasure and pain through you. He began leaving hickeys from your neck down to the hem of your shorts. Where he began removing them slowly.

"Would you please hurry up?"

"Good girls have patience."

Once your shorts were discarded to the floor, Suna began rubbing small circles against your clothed cunt and he could feel the growing wet patch.

"Look how excited we are down here."

He removed your underwear and blew against your clit lightly. The cool air sent a shiver up and down your spine and made you squirm. You heard his low chuckle before he started sucking on your clit, dipping his tongue in and out of your heat. You closed your eyes and began breathing heavily.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at me," the vibrations of Suna's voice made brought you even more pleasure as you reopened your eyes and made eye contact with him.

Using his index and middle finger, Suna started pumping in and out of you at a painfully slow rate. You found yourself trying to meet his fingers with your hips to create more friction until Suna held you in place.

"You're really that desperate?"

No reply.

"Hm, princess?"

You nodded your head a little but he wasn't having it, "C'mon use your words."

Silence again.

"Remember I gave you multiple chances."

Suddenly, Suna began pumping in and out of you at just the right speed, hitting your g-spot with every thrust. He was using his tongue to stimulate your clit and his other hand to play with your nipples. You couldn't contain your moans as you felt your high approaching. Your walls began clenching and, of course, Suna stopped.

"Rin I was close."

"I know," he mocked. "But if you really want it, you'll have to beg."

"I'm not begging."

"Then don't cum."

You thought of going back to sleep, but the throbbing in your core needed to be taken care of.

"Rin, please."

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum."

You didn't have to speak more than once before Suna had his dick aligned with your entrance and was rubbing his length up and down your folds. He then slowly began sliding his length into you. Once he reached the base of his dick, he allowed you to just to his size before thrusting slowly and deeply inside of you. The pleasure you were feeling was incredible, but you needed more.

"Faster."

"You sure?"

"Mhm."

Suna began picking up the pace and his strokes became rougher. The room was filled with the lewd sounds of skin clapping and wet squelching. It didn't take long before you felt your orgasm building and you released on his length. Soon after, Suna stroked became uneven and he, too, came.

He then tied the condom and threw it away before getting a warm washcloth to clean you up. You only put back on your underwear and vest before the two of you slept comfortably in each other's embrace.

and they all lived happily ever after, blah blah blah