~04~

(Word Count: 482)

꧁꧂

20:04

You and the girls had just arrived at the party. Since it was pretty early, not many people were there. As you were walking to the kitchen, you spotted Osamu talking to who you assumed was his twin.

He saw you from the corner of his eye and came over to greet you guys.

"Hey Y/n, Aaliyah."

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Where's Danielle?" The two of you looked around to see that Danielle wasn't with you anymore.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom?" Aaliyah suggested.

You took out your phone to check if she had texted you anything and saw another missed call from the same unknown number.

Dani💕

Girl where did you disappear to?

Family stuff
I'll be back in like an hour

ok
be safe

____

"She said she has something to do quickly. She'll be back in an hour or so."

The other two nodded and you guys started talking about some random topic. Suddenly, your phone started ringing again and it was the same number. You remembered them saying something about Samu so you flipped the phone towards him.

"Do you recognise this number?"

"Uhh... kind of. Give me a sec," he typed the number in his contacts to see if it matched with anyone. "Mhm, it's Suna."

'Suna? Suna?... oh, him.' You answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Yeah, Samu. Where do you live? I can't remember the address."

"This still isn't Samu's number but where are you? I'll help."

"I'm at (random street),"

"Take the first two lefts."

"Mhm."

"And your second right," you were stood at the door of the house now, making sure he came to the right place.

"Alright?"

"And it's the house with the girl standing in the doorway," you gave him a wave as he parked in front of the house.

He was driving a black BMW with tinted windows. As he started to walk towards the house, you scanned over his outfit. It consisted of a sweatshirt layered over a collared shirt and some simple jeans. on his feet were some white AF1s and he was wearing some rings and a chain to bring them together.

Before you knew it, Suna stood over you, waiting for you to move out of his way.

"Thanks for the help," he still had that same cold tone.

"It's alright. Samu's over there if you looking for him," you pointed to the couch where Samu was sitting with Aran and Kita.

"Thanks..." it was obvious that he couldn't remember your name.

"Y/n."

"Right."

"You can change my contact name now," you laughed slightly before walking towards the kitchen.

Suna watched you as you left, a small smirk forming on his lips as he admired your curves from behind.

A/n: lmao it was looking like an Osamu x reader for a minute😭