~19~

^The outfit Suna bought for you

(Word Count: 919)

꧁꧂

The drive to the restaurant was long and the roads were quiet. You asked him, multiple times, where you guys were going but his answer was always "don't worry about it princess" or "it's a surprise" which lead you to wonder if you were really going to eat or if this was a very organised kidnapping.

You watched Suna as he drove, his relaxed facial expression, the way the veins in his hand looked as he gripped the gearshift and how loose yet firm he held the steering wheel. Every time you were in a car with him, you couldn't help but watch.

"You're staring again princess," Suna smirked as he felt your eyes on him.

"I can't help it. You're really attractive."

"Oh? What's this?" Y/n's being truthful for once?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Normally you'd deny it or tell me to shut up. Are you being kind to me because I bought you a pretty dress?" He put a finger to his chin, "maybe I should do this more often."

"No, I just realised... never mind."

"Don't "never mind", tell me," Suna stared at you with an expecting look on his face.

"Later."

After a while, you guys arrived at the restaurant. It was a large, well-built building that was brightly lit. A lot of greenery surrounded the area and you could see many well-dressed couples entering and leaving the establishment. Suna parked the car and the two of you got out. He offered you his hand again, which you took, and began approaching the building.

As you got closer, a red carpet led you to the entrance where you were greeted by violinists.

"Welcome," a man in a suit greeted you, "May I ask if you have a reservation?"

"Yes, we do," Suna answered him.

"May I trouble you for your names?"

"Rintaro Suna and Y/n L/n."

"Of course, this way." The man started leading you two up a large, carpeted staircase. You and Suna followed a few steps behind him until he showed you to your seats. It was a small table positioned in front of a large, gold-framed window. The view outside was of a garden with an array of statues on a well-cut lawn. The many lights made it easy for you to see each one.

"How did you get reservations for such a nice place on such short notice?" You asked him, amazed.

"It wasn't short notice. I've been planning this for a while now."

"Planning what?"

Suna took both of your hands that were on the table and held them softly. "Y/n, I've thought you were breathtakingly beautiful from the day I met you. I find you very kind and lovable. You are an amazing company and there is literally nothing you're bad at, you might as well be a goddess. For these reasons, among others, I am asking if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

You smiled at the man in front of you. The man who seemed to be fazed by nothing was sat across from you, palms sweating, a pink flush dusted across his cheeks, asking you to be his girlfriend. It was true that you guys had met not too long ago, but you felt that didn't matter.

"Of course Suna."

Once you had given him your reply, Suna let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding and wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead.

"Why were you so nervous? You didn't think I'd actually say no, did you?"

"Anything can happen." You both shared a short laugh before a waiter came and gave you options for starters.

It was now late at night, and you and Suna had just gotten back in and changed into your more comfortable clothes

It was now late at night, and you and Suna had just gotten back in and changed into your more comfortable clothes. You were wearing shorts and a vest while Suna was wearing sweatpants without a top. You were making your way from the living room into the guest bedroom until he stopped you.

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"Sleep with me tonight?"

A slight smirk crept its way onto your face as you changed your route and began walking towards Suna's bedroom. Today's events made you pretty tired so you were walking kind of slow. Suddenly, you were lifted from the floor and placed over Suna's shoulder.

"Sorry, you were taking too long and I'm impatient."

He threw you down onto the bed playfully, before getting on top of you and peppering you with kisses.

"You're actually mine, right? I'm not dreaming?"

"No Suna, you're not dreaming."

Suna placed a long, passionate kiss on your lips and cuddled up with you in the bed, "good. And one more thing."

"Mhm?" You were feeling quite tired by this time and were practically asleep.

"Call me by my first name?"

"It's too long."

"Then shorten it."

"Ok, tomorrow."

"Noo, now. Please?"

You turned around to face him in the bed and leaned over to his ear. "Goodnight Rin~"

After you got that out of the way, you turned back over in the bed and tried to sleep. However, Suna's dick that was poking you in the ass did a good job at preventing that.

"How did you end up getting hard over your own name?"

"It's the way you said it!"

"What do mean "the way I said it"?"

"You were speaking in a soft, seductive voice!"

"Like this?~"

"Yes like that."

"Would you like me to fix it for you?~"