~12~

(Word Count: 908)

꧁꧂

Wednesday, 13:14
"You know the green gummy bears?"

"Mhm?"

"They're strawberry flavoured."

"Why're you lying to me unprovoked?"

"I'M NOT! Google it."

"I'm not searching for that."

You were halfway through your second lecture of the day where you were trying to convince Suna that the green Haribo's were strawberry flavoured instead of lime.

"Fine. I'll search it for you."

"You do that. If those sweets aren't lime flavoured, I'll buy you lunch."

"Promise?"

"Pinky."

Which is how you both ended up on the way to McDonald's after the lecture.

Thursday, 16:52You and Suna were, in the Library, eating snacks and studying

Thursday, 16:52
You and Suna were, in the Library, eating snacks and studying. He had only bought one type of snack to eat though because he claimed they were his favourite. The two of you sat in the far corner of the library on the floor.

"Jelly fruit sticks?"

"Yes."

"Are you a child?"

"Try one," he offered you the pack.

"I know what they are, Suna."

"Then why are you so confused?" He laid his head on your lap and closed his eyes while you continued to scan through the textbook. Your hands found their way into his hair which caused him to relax a bit more.

After a while, you finally ended up taking one of the jelly sticks out of the pack to eat.

"Okay you're right, they are really nice."

Suna just smiled at you without opening his eyes, "I'm always right, princess."

"Mhm sure. What flavour are the green Haribo's again?"

"Shhh."

"Exactly."