1. Getting A Drummer.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

"Rock has always been the Devil's music. I believe Rock & Roll is dangerous. I feel we're the only heralding something even darker than ourselves" -David Bowie, 1976. Rolling Stone.

I woke up to a pillow landing on my face. I groan tiredly and open one eye. My brother, Leo, stands at my bedroom door with a stupid grin on his face.

"what are you smiling at?" I murmur and shove the pillow off of my face.

"it's 11 o'clock. Your slept in again" he says with a chuckle.

"so?"

"so, your sleep schedule is shit, man" i just wave him off and drop my head back on my pillow.

" well, if you wouldn't make me rehearse during the night we wouldn't have this issue" I mumble referring to our band rehearsal.

Me and Leo are in a band called 'The relentless'. Half of our members live in American while we live in the UK. We have been a band for four years now. I've never met the American guys before since I'm only the back up guitarist, backup singer and lead screamer. I've heard the guys over video calls but never shown my face. Our best friend Ricky is our band manager.

"if we didn't rehearse we wouldn't be moving to Hollywood"

"I know that but, during the night?"

"you know the time difference is fucked. We all have work and social lives. But thats rock and roll" I nod with a tired sigh.

"the sooner we move to Hollywood, the better" I close my eyes again and try get some more sleep but Leo wasn't having it. "five more minutes"

"you were meant to be up an hour ago" he says grabbing my blankets and trying to pull them off of me but I hold on tight. I yell in protest as he pulls both me and the blankets to the floor

"Leo!" I groan as I lay on the solid floor. He just walks over to my window and holds the string for my blinds with an evil smile. "Leo, my only brother. I beg of you, DO-AHHH! YOU DICKHEAD!"

I cover my face as the sun blinds my exhausted eyes. He laughs loudly at my pain.

"breakfast is already out. 3 minutes, or I'm eating it" he says ruffling my hair as we walks out again."3!"

I huff and fix my hair before crawling over to my window and closing it again

"I wish mum and dad stopped with me"

___________________________

"I hate you"

Once I got changed and ready for the day I went to the kitchen. Leo was eating some toast and jam, beside him was a bowl of rice crispys, my favourite.