8. Elias.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

I woke up the next morning to someone kicking my foot. I open one eye and see I'm still cuddling Johnny. I blush as he slowly wakes up.

He brings his hand to his face and rubs his eyes before opening them. He looks a little surprised when he sees me but it turns into a grin.

"morning, Pollo." he greets and moves some hair out of his face.

"morning, Johnny." he looks directly into my eyes smiling. "what?"

"nothing" he grins to himself before sitting up then helping me. We notice Vic on the phone and the others waking up.

"thanks for coming to our show. I'm really sorry about our set" Vic says into the phone he puts it on speaker and places it down for all of us to hear.

"yeah, that was, that was amature hour, to say the least. But I listened to your demo late last night. Look, these songs have real potential. Can you guys come by my office today at 3pm for a meeting?"

"yes. Yeah, man, absolutely"

"alright, see you then" he hangs up with a sigh of relief.

"wow" Vic breathes.

"lily?" Leo turns to the girl on the bed with a chick passed out beside her. She hums in reply. "gonna need your car"

"we're all not gonna fit in my car. What happened to the van?"

We all avoid eye contact with her and stay silent. Fuck.

______________________________

We all walk into Akkadian records excited to meet Elias. I was wearing some black jeans, a metallica jumper plus my chains and rings and stuff.

" Elias, there here" Elias walks out of a back room with a smile.

"ah, you must be Johnny" he walks straight to the singer.

"yeah, so you, uh, work from home?"

"I do whatever the fuck I want, just like you assholes. Have a seat"

______________________________

"did you guys hear about what happened to Damian Collins?" Elias asks as we all sit on the fancy red couches.

"what happened?" Lily asks. We, sort of, didn't tell her about the whole Van situation.

"they found him dead, deep in a valley, scary scene."