6. Dealing With The Devil.

Apollo pov

Apollo pov.

"ah, escapism." the door opens revealing the old guy from before wearing expensive clothes.

"you know, it's that certain part of everybody that want to be somewhere else or somebody else" he hands his keys to a dude who parks it for him. "thank you"

"it overwrites all rational thought.what do you say, pilgrim?"

"you got a problem, old man?" Dylan asks him with a shrug.

"problem? I don't know about a problem. I don't think so. But I do have some solutions. Hey, Johnny, yeah. You know its always the Drummer that are the first to go down the pokey hole"

"the fuck is happening?" I whisper to Leo, he just shrugs and watches the scene unfold.

"you know, Led Zeppelin, the who. Huh. So, what do you say? Should we go inside and have a little drinky?"

"im sorry...w-who the hell are you?" Ricky asks with a trembling voice.

"use your imagination, dude. It's not what you feel but what you see." he places his hands on Ricky's shoulders.

"the devil"

"hey, what was it? The car or the new suit? Or a little bit of both?" he chuckles.

"oh, come on." Leo sighs from beside me. "the whole devil worshipping this is all fake. Its a shock value, tounge-in-cheek marketing gimmick"

"oh, you know, let's ask Vics Bible hugging mom, huh, shall me?" we all look at Vic but he's as confused as us. "anyway, let's all go on injsde and have that drink that we're all dying for."

_________________________________

We all take a seat relativly near the back of the building. I sat beside Johnny with Leo across from me. Dylan and Ricky one one side, Vic on the other.

" this is my favourite table. I've done a lot it business at this booth."

"oh,come on, guys. You don't actually believe this fucking bullshit, do you?" Leo speaks up still not trusting the man.

"yeah, I mean, why us?" Johnny asks.

"because I believe in you. I know why you came out here, because you know what your capable of. So do I"

"Lucifer is All about control. But we can't offer that" Johnny says as i nervously tap my fingers against the booth.

"Lucifer? Lucifer? Is that one of your clients? Did you sign Lucifer, Mr. Fucking Manager?" he asks Ricky.