IMPORTANT NOTE!

Thank you so much for being with me until the end of this story.

For all of you who asked me. . .

I decided to write a sequel at some point!

I can't tell you when exactly that will be, but I intend to start as soon as I finish the current book I'm writting
" Burning desires".

I can't tell you when exactly that will be, but I intend to start as soon as I finish the current book I'm writting" Burning desires"

Synopsis ↓ ↓ ↓

                             •••
His presence was almost unbearable. His proximity was painful and densely woven, making the air around us hard to breathe. Although outwardly calm and composed, my body was a restless sea fighting against its own waves, which were swallowing themselves one after another, turning, dying and being born again.

"Don't test the limits I'm ready to go to because limits are something I don't know."

He threatened me quietly and determined, sure that his every word was making a whirlwind in my ears, visibly irritated by my insolent behavior

  "Now I'm going to ask you to get out of my office so I can cry like some little girl, scared by your dire threats."

I answered him mockingly, looking straight into his eyes, which seemed to be calling my name.

Silence. A few seconds passed like an eternity. A sly smirk appeared on his face. He slowly approached me, closing the very small distance between us. I thought it was a good thing that I was leaning against the desk, because it held me firmly in a place resistant to his proximity.

His breath swirled around the shell of my ear, making me shiver coldly.

"Oh, be sure you'll cry. But not when I leave the room, but while I'm in it. You'll cry on my ear. Like big girls do. Your cry will be hoarse and pleading. It will be your prayer, your ticket to heaven. And trust me... You won't want to come down from those heights."

His every word was calm and precise,  intervowen with some dangerously playful tone. He pulled back slightly, looking straight into my eyes, slowly lowering his gaze to my lips. Then he just turned around and walked out.

I was left breathless in the ruins where I was right now.
                              •••

Amelia Summers is undependent and a bit stiff girl, who has a well-organized decent life, working as a partner in a law firm. Focused firmly on the ground, she will experience a real earthquake that will make her reconsider whether the ground is a place where she would like to be.

Sebastian Reese, self-made businnesman in the IT sector. With an enchanting appearance that catches the eye and explosive, masculine energy that spreads around him, he makes his way to the top of the social ladder.

You know that feeling when your body shivers mercilessly and your temperature drops a few degrees. Or all the heat rushes into your cheeks while a swarm of unholly thoughts swarms your head, making you squeeze your eyes tightly.

That's exactly what this enemy-to-lover romance is like.

Publishing on December 1st.