End of Volume One

~Notice~

This is the end of Volume One. There will be a volume two and a volume three and beyond. 

The last story in Volume One officially is "Good Morning", with the stories after that included as a sort of extra for Wattpad. Some of these extra stories will appear in Volume Two, such as "The Kumari and Lenore" with Dawa being a new character. 

Thank you thoroughly for reading Demon Stories, and I hoped you enjoyed it. Volume Two will be coming, but I'm not sure when, perhaps when I am finished with my current project "Audrey Hepburn's Pearls".

As always, these Demon Stories as stories by themselves have come randomly over many years, with it taking three years to compile Volume One. So it will take patience, but Volume Two is coming and will be a whirlwind. We discover new things, such as a mysterious goddess-like child playmate of Violette who was found in the mountains and worshipped by an entire country, more secrets of Beau's past tied to mysterious words uttered in his sleep, how Javana became a demon and his own travels to be what is good to lost and unwanted children, how the doomed fate of the demon Blancha came to be, and of the mysterious water demon named Ysobel and how she ruined all of their dreams. Of course, most mysterious of them all, we learn more about the Black Swallowtail and perhaps just what she is.

So stayed tuned. The next volume will have its own new place in my library of works. But for now, I will continue to edit Volume One into the rightful book it is and work on my current project. 

Thank you again, and thank you for your patience. You are a dream to want to read these books, believe it.