What: Names

Second Intermission. 

I have decided to go over name pronunciations. The demons come from all over the place, so name pronunciation can be tricky. Some characters even mispronounce names.

Beau: Boh. Mispronounced by Saya from French, and then everyone mispronounced it because that's how Beau preferred it.

Saya: Sah-yah. Can come out as "Sai-yah" if pronounced quickly. Not to be confused with "Seiya" (Say-yah) which is his birth name. His real last name, mentioned a few times, is Sayama which is pronounced "Sah-yah-mah". 

Violette: Vyo-leht-tuh (the tuh is quite soft)

Diana: Three ways, Dee-ah-nah, Dee-ahn-nah, and Dai-an-nuh (English/British pronunciation). Depends on who's saying it.

Cheol: Chuh-ll originally, Chee-oh-ll mispronounced by various characters.

Javana: Jah-vahn-ah. (That's what came up in my research, correct me if I am wrong please).

Josephine: Joh-seh-fee-n. 

Victor: Vee-k-toh-r.

Ysobel: Ee-soh-buh-l, or Ee-soh-beh-l.

Crystal: Cree-s-tah-l.

Andrew: I can't even begin to explain it. Sorry. Its the common English/British way of saying it.

Iulia: Eeu-lee-ah (Yoo-lee-ah? Ee-yoo...Ee...you get the idea. Its NOT JULIA. Its a Latin pronunciation there with an I ( i ) at the beginning...).

Ophelia: Oh-fee-lee-ah. Saya pronounces it "O-pee-rlee-ah" (similiar to "O-peer-lee-ah" but with the r and l together instead). 

If I remember any more very important characters, I'll add the pronunciations of their names to this.

Kind of too late if you've already been pronouncing a character's name the wrong way, but hey at least now you know the right way. Interesting nugget of information. 

Many of the names mean something literal to the characters so named, so name meanings are important as well. But those fit into the story and will be explained. Some have already been explained if you have been paying attention, so you already know this. But for those who didn't...

There is a name coming up that I have no idea AT ALL how to pronounce. This is going to be fun.