CHAPTER 3

Our girl is up! ^

Ivory had to tell her uncle that Alpha will be coming for the dinner in their house. She was worried, but she knew her uncle will try and understand, after all, Darius was the leader of their pack and her mate. It wasn't a small deal.

She sighed and got out of her room. Walking down the hallway, she padded her way towards the noise coming from the kitchen. Seems like her uncle was dealing with pots and pans.

"Uncle Caleb?" She called out, seeing him getting a pot from the cabinet.

"Yes, pumpkin? I'm making dinner for us. Do you want something special?" He asked, smiling sweetly. She shook her head and approached the marble island.

"About that...I have something to tell you. Someone will join us for the dinner." She said, carefully slow.

"Your friend Ally?" Caleb asked curiously.

"It's Abby and no. Not her. Alpha Darius is coming." She said and watched as a lid of the pot fell on the floor producing an unpleasant sound. Ivory grimaced at his reaction.

"Alpha is coming for the dinner?" He asked, sounding like he wanted to reassure himself one more time.

"Yes." She cracked a smile to lessen her uncle's shock.

"Why?" He asked bewildered.

"I want us to tell you together. And don't be too formal." She warned teasingly.

"Alright then. I don't like when you are hiding something from me, but since it's about Alpha, I believe it's a serious matter." He explained and a wide smile appeared on Ivory's lips. She hugged her uncle in excitement.

"Thank you for understanding." She said.

"I better get to cooking before Alpha arrives. And go take a shower, young lady. We have an important guest coming." Caleb said and turned to get the ingredients. 

Ivory rushed back to her room and quickly took her stuff for showering. She felt overly excited about her mate coming to meet her uncle, her only family. She has known him for a day and after yesterday's words, she only felt happy and joyful.

"I can't wait to see him again. I have been dreaming about him all day." Kira said dreamily.

"Me too. I think about his eyes all the time. They are just so intriguing." Ivory added. They were both frenzy about seeing their mate again. But Kira was excited about meeting his wolf, Toby.

Ivory shaved and finished her shower. She wanted to look good for Darius, but little did she know, she didn't even have to try because Darius already liked her a lot.

He was a bit nervous about meeting with her uncle, but it's was the best way to tell her that she would be living in the packhouse with him. Now, when he finally found her there was no way that she would be out of his sight.

''I can't wait to meet our little mate again. She is so perfect. We got lucky, Darius.'' Toby said.

''You're right. She is beautiful. More than I imagined.'' Darius agreed. He put on his white turtleneck and slipped in his black pants. He and Toby were happy to finally meet their mate after a long day since yesterday. 

Ivory was almost finished with the preparations at her house. She helped her uncle to set a table. When the clock struck 6, she became more nervous. Despite having Alpha coming into her house, she didn't want to do much about her look. She was dressed in blue high-waisted jeans with a white blouse on the top. She always loved more that blouse than her other clothes.