CHAPTER 11

It was the day when Ivory would become Luna and Lucy turn 18. Everyone in the pack was happy about having a Luna they longed for. They were unhappy seeing their Alpha alone for all those years.

The ceremony and the birthday party were happening in the hall where all meetings and discussions took place. Darius was proud of Ivory for being brave to accept the duty of Luna. He decided to confess his feelings after the ceremony and see how it goes.

"Darius, let's get ready. You slept enough." Ivory said trying to loosen his arms that were gripping her waist tightly. He growled playfully and buried his nose in her neck inhaling the sweet scent of vanilla and chocolate.

"A little bit more, baby. Please." He asked, not moving an inch. Her face flushed when she heard the endearment and decided to cuddle a bit more.

"You do know, the ceremony is in three hours. We have to be there earlier. And it's Lucy's birthday." Ivory explained.

He hummed a yes to her and she sighed when he stayed still. She rubbed his head with the tip of her fingers in gentle motions. He almost purred while she was doing it.

"Let's get up now. We are going to be late." She pushed him gently off of her as he rolled on his back. He groaned at the lack of contact making her giggle.

"Give me a kiss then go." He smirked mischievously. She blushed and in rush, she pecked his lips. His eyes widened at her doing and he was too shocked to stop her before she ran to the bathroom.

That doesn't count as a kiss, right? She panicked in the bathroom but swiftly removed her clothes and showered. She was concerned about what he would think of her doing.

Darius was over the moon as he smiled on the pillow. He buried his face in it and let out happy squeals. He didn't expect her to kiss him on the lips but he liked the softness of her plump lips.

Ivory did all the necessities she needed and wrapped a robe around her. She rushed into the closet to change in her dress, making her nervous to think about his reaction. Will he like her dress?

While getting ready, she heard the water running in the bathroom meaning that Darius was taking a shower. The dress outlined all her curves and hugged all the right places.

While putting on the heels, she didn't notice Darius standing in the doorway of the closet and watching her closely. His eyes visibly darkened at the sight of her thick legs on display.

She felt like she was being watched until she lifted her head. She blushed bright red when she realized how Darius was looking at her. Ivory stood up at her height with heels at 5'10 and she looked amazing.

"Who told you to be so sexy?" Darius smirked.

"The same person who told you to be hot." She blurted out and realized what she said. He took few steps towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for saying I'm hot. I know it already." He said cheekily. She frowned with a small smile on her face.

"You're so full of yourself, Alpha." She mocked him, walking past him. She wanted to allow him to dress but she wouldn't mind watching him. Ivory knew she would enjoy it.

While he was dressing, she went to take the bracelet her uncle gifted her. She couldn't wait to see her uncle at the ceremony. She genuinely wanted to see that proud smile on his face when the elder pronounced her as Luna.

"Are you ready, love?" Darius asked her as he walked out in his black outfit. Ivory almost drooled seeing his muscles through the black button-up.

"Yes. We should leave." She blushed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and took the bag with a ready gift for Lucy. Ivory bought her a white teddy bear and a silver necklace she knew she would like.