CHAPTER 15

1 month later

Lucy ran towards Ivory's room to wake her up. The rouges broke into the territory and Darius still hasn't come back. Lucy was frightened and Helen was already with Layla in the safe room under the house.

"Ivory, wake up. Wake up." Lucy shook her until Ivory woke up with the jerk.

"What's wrong, Lucy?" Ivory asked panicked.

"Rouges attacked and Darius still isn't back. We need to move to the safe room." Lucy said as she ran to their closet and took a hoodie as the first thing she saw.

She threw it at Ivory who quickly slipped it on. They both rushed out of the room downstairs until they reached the safe room.

Helen and Layla were both scared as they were sitting on the chairs.
"When did they broke in? Did someone inform Darius about the attack?" Ivory asked.

"I don't know. Jasper's mind link is blocked. I don't know what are we supposed to do." Lucy panicked.

"Since you are in charge, go take care of it." Helen smirked. Ivory widened her eyes at her words. She couldn't. It was too risky.

"Mom, will you please shut up for once?" Lucy groaned. Helen rolled her eyes and actually shut up. It wasn't a time for Helen's stupid remarks as Layla only sat in the corner being scared out of her wits.

"I will go and see what's happening. Lucy, have you seen Kyle?" Ivory questioned. It was strange that Ivory couldn't contact Kyle when he was in charge of the fighters.

"I haven't. Since yesterday. But, Ivory, you can't go alone. I will come with you." Lucy said firmly.

"Alright. You two stay here." Ivory looked at the two women. They both nodded, deciding to not take a risk.

Ivory and Lucy pulled the metal door open and got out into the empty house. They rushed upstairs when Ivory suddenly stopped and held onto the railing. Her vision seemed blurry but it quickly faded away.

"What's wrong? Are you..." Ivory cut her off.

"I'm fine. Let's keep going." She said and moved out of the house. She tried to mind link Darius but his mind link was blocked too.

The streets were empty and growls of wolves could be heard far away. There was a battle between the pack's army and rouges.

"Kyle? Can you hear me?" Ivory tried to contact Kyle who was busy watching the battle between his army of rouges against Darius's.

"Yes, Luna. I'm on the battlefield. We need help." He smugly said wanting her to come directly into his arms where he could allow Abby to snap her neck.

"Kyle is on the battlefield." Ivory said to Lucy.

"We need to shift and go help him." Lucy said ready to fight for the pack's safety.

"I can't." Ivory said nervously. Lucy gave her a confused look.

"Why not?" Lucy asked. Ivory set her hand on her stomach and looked at Lucy who had her eyes wide.

"I'm pregnant."

"Moon Goddess! What are we going to do now? We can't put you in danger." Lucy exclaimed.

"I don't know, but I need to help somehow." Ivory explained. Lucy was thinking for a while until the idea popped in her head.

"I'm going to see Kyle and you're going to visit the elder. She will know what to do and help you call my brother." Ivory nodded as they quickly departed.

Ivory rushed to the elder, looking out for any danger. She was scared to her bones, especially when she knew she was having a child in her stomach. She was only two months in but the risk was too big.

Once she reached the elder's house, she frantically started knocking until the older woman opened the door.
"Elder Olga, I need your help." Ivory said as she entered the house and locked the door behind her.

"There are rouges outside. What were you thinking about coming here alone, child?" Olga scolded.

"I can't contact Darius. He is either fighting or unconscious. I need to help the pack somehow." Ivory explained pacing around in circles.

"Alright. You need to sit first. It's not good for a woman who is expecting to be stressed." Ivory looked at her surprised and nodded. Was she that obvious with her pregnancy?

As an elder in the pack, Olga was able to mind link anyone she wanted. The older woman sat on the chair and tried to relax before mind linking Darius.

Ivory was scared and all emotions jumbled in her body made her nearly throw up. She also tried to calm down as she rubbed the outline of her growing bump. Werewolves' pregnancies lasted for six months, unlike humans.

"He is fighting and he is here. Looks like we are winning." Olga informed once she opened her eyes. Ivory had a full-blown smile on her face when she heard the news.

At the battlefield, the only smell was the metallic scent of blood. Darius arrived at the last moment when he was informed about the attack in his pack.

Darius and Jasper together, with all the men who survived, arrived back in their pack. Darius was livid seeing the state his men were in. He immediately ripped apart three rouges from anger.

Kyle didn't expect Darius to come back faster than he expected. When he realized they started losing, he cowarded back. He thought he won't come soon since he sent his men to cross his path.

Darius realized who was the traitor once he saw Kyle's wolf retreating into the woods. He ran towards him and lunged at him when Kyle least expected it.

"How could you?" Darius asked angrily through the mind link.

"I hate you and your dead father. He murdered my father." He spat and with his claws, he scrapped Darius's chest. The wound was deep but Darius didn't move an inch instead he aimed at his neck and ripped him in two.

Darius's fangs were dripping with Kyle's blood as he let out a howl of victory. All the men stopped fighting to hear the howl. Rouges understood what the sound meant and started running away.

Ivory, in the meantime, got out of Olga's house when she heard the howl Darius made. She smiled and rubbed her stomach in happiness because they were safe again.

"Daddy is here, baby."

A/N

I don't do well writing fighting scenes, especially with werewolves. Lmao.
Vote and comment.

Song: halsey - walls could talk