CHAPTER 13

Abby sat seductively in Kyle's lap while he fondled with the strap of her dress. He was enchanted by his mate and their evil nature connected them better.

Nobody knew how the last Gamma died, but Kyle and Abby. He was the one who killed Gamma Jason. Then fought for the title so he could be closer to Darius and kill him before taking his throne.

Since Darius's father murdered his father, Kyle swore to take revenge on Darius. He wanted to kill all that was dear to him until he feels accomplished.

"When are you going to attack, baby? I have been waiting for some action lately." Abby chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Soon, baby girl. I can't wait to feel his blood on my hands too. And guess what?" He said smiling sickly.

"What?" Abby asked curiously.

"You can have that girl, Ivory. I would love to watch you kill her for me." Abby's face turned into a twisted smile.

"I'll be patient till then, silly." She grinned. Kyle kissed her roughly and brought her to the bed. In some sick twisted way, they marked and mated each other on the same day they met each other.

"I like when you get rough, tiger." She whispered against his lips and smashed it against hers.

***

"Darius, that's my flipping cookie. Give it back." Ivory said as she chased him around the room. He laughed when he successfully came on the other side of the bed.

"I feel like eating it right now. It smells delicious." He smirked.

"But that's the last one. Let's share." She whined and stomped with her foot. Darius laughed at her whines and shook his head.

"But I want it all to myself. Look how chocolatey it is." He smelled it making her mouth drool. But she decided to give up and use another technique that would make him give up.

"Fine. I understand. You should take it." She set a pout on her face and turned around with a sad look. Darius's smile faltered looking at her slumped form moving away from him.

"Baby, come back here. You can have it." He pleaded and quickly caught her before she could go out.

"Really?" She asked, faking hopeful eyes on him. He nodded and nudged her to take the cookie. Ivory smiled at her victory and started eating the cookie. The savory chocolate taste made hear taste buds explode. The last food is always the best.

"Thank you. I love you." She hugged him happily once she finished a little treat.

"I love you. So much." He whispered in her hair. She giggled in his neck until he settled her down.

"I will go work. Call me if you need me." He said and kissed her lips.

"Alright."

***

"I'm your mother, I know what's the best for you." Helen once again repeated. Darius rolled his eyes.

"If you knew, you wouldn't tell me to reject my mate. She is my everything." Darius explained angrily.

"She fooled you. You need a strong black woman like Layla to be beside you." She pushed it more further until Darius snapped.