Epilogue

Years passed, lives changed but Ivory's and Darius's relationship stayed the same. They loved each other with the same passion as the first day they met. Their kisses seemed like first and Darius could still make Ivory blush.

Lucy and Jasper already had three kids and Darius was a proud uncle. Diana, Lewis, and Vincent were three little miracles from Lucy and Jasper.

Helen still didn't like Ivory but accepted her as the mother of Darius's children. She became more bearable to say at least. She also adored her grandchildren and loved to spoil them. It's true when they say kids can warm up someone's heart.

Layla gave up fighting for someone who was never hers and decided to go back to her mate that she rejected. Now, she is a mother of two. Villains aren't bad people, they are just broken and hurt, just like Layla was. But she got her happy ending.

Abby ended her life all too soon when she realized she couldn't live alone in this world. Ivory was still sad because of what she did and organized her funeral.

Caleb, unfortunately, died a few years ago. His body couldn't endure getting old and being without a mate. But he at least died happily because he heard the news of Ivory giving birth before his death. Ivory was devastated hearing the news and it took her quite a lot of time to recover. She knew her uncle has reunited with her aunt again.

Ivory couldn't wish for a better life than she had now. Everything was perfect with her mate and lovely children. She wouldn't trade a world for them. 

"Darius, come help me," Ivory yelled from their room. He quickly reached the room to see his beautiful and pregnant mate pointing towards her shoes.

"I can't reach them." She pouted. He smiled and kissed her quickly before kneeling.

"I like it when you need my help," Darius smirked.

"This is an emergency. Because of you, I can't tie my shoes." She accused.

"It takes two to tango. And when I asked you would you like one more, you said yes." He raised his eyebrow. She puffed her cheeks and her crossed arms stayed on top of her belly.

He kissed her bump lovingly and got up to take her hand.
"Let's go. You need to do your daily walk." He said as they walked out of their room. Ivory waddled like a cute penguin next to Darius due to her huge stomach.

"Kids, we are going out. Don't burn something!" Darius warned as he helped her get out of the door.

"It's nice today. Can we buy ice cream?" Ivory asked.

"Of course. Let me guess! You crave strawberry ice cream?" He smiled.

"You know me too well. I want sprinkles too." She gushed excitedly.

"Anything for my girls."

They reached the ice cream shop where Ivory ordered a cheesecake after her ice cream. She assumed the girl in her stomach loved sweets. She had different cravings on every kid.

They walked around the town where different people would greet them with 'Alpha' and 'Luna'. They loved their alpha and luna but nobody could deny that Ivory was the more favored one. She was just so kind to everyone and always ready to help.

She even assisted as a teacher in pack's school where kids adored her. She learned to be strict something she never thought she could be because she always let something slide. Ivory was a great mother and Luna.

After the walk, they returned home ready to go to bed as it already darkened and they had early dinner with the kids. Darius helped Ivory take a bath before dressing her up in her nightwear.

They lied together on the bed before Darius reached to circle her waist. How much he loved when she was snuggled up to him and he felt content falling asleep. But then a knock on the door interrupted them.

Two heads appeared at the door and Ivory recognized them as their youngest kids. The twins padded into the room and climbed on the large bed.

"Mommy, daddy can we sleep with you?" Dax asked sweetly.

"Sure. Come here." The two-year-old Dax cuddled to his mommy and Lia climbed on her daddy's chest. Darius rubbed his daughter's frizzy hair as she fell asleep quickly. They both inherited their father's dark hazel eyes and they looked beautiful.

There was another knock on the door and their five-year-old son entered their room.
"Mommy, I can't sleep." He pouted and climbed on the bed next to Dax.

"You can sleep here then, baby." She smiled pulling him closer to Dax who seemed in a deep sleep. Leo snuggled closer to his mother and started falling asleep.

"Mom, can I come?" Ana asked at the door looking at their brothers and sister on her father's chest. Ana was just an 8-year-old daddy's girl. She loved practicing soccer with Darius.

"Of course." She smiled and reached on her dad's side where he held Lia. He briefly kissed Ana's forehead as she succumbed to sleep after few moments.

Now, Ivory and Darius were surrounded by their four kids but the bed was large enough for everyone to be comfortable. But someone else heard talking and they peered in their parents' room.

"A sleepover? Why are we not invited?" Terrell said to his younger brother who frowned.

"That's unfair." Thirteen-year-old Jordan whispered.

"We still have a place for you two." Ivory chuckled. They both smiled and Jordan hurried to lay behind his sister as Terrell came behind Leo. Leo turned and buried his face in his brother's chest.

"Good night, mom and dad." The oldest sixteen-year-old whispered. Terrell was the oldest and protective of his brothers and sisters. He already had his alpha instinct and people greeted him as 'young Alpha'. He was strong like his father and kind like his mother.

They never thought they will be such a big family, but Ivory and Darius were grateful for every one of them. There were fights and bickering but at the end of the day, they were a normal family in the house filled with love.

A/N

That was a sweet epilogue and the last part. I hope you enjoyed this short end. Thank you for voting and commenting. It means so much to me. I love you all. ❤