The wolf and the lamb

Author's note:  I want to say a big 'THANK YOU' to Olivialovestoread for all her help and suggestions for this chapter, she has brilliant ideas and I am sooo pleased with the changes now.

I dedicate this chapter to Rossanna Caceres, I hope you enjoy it!

The next chapter will be out soon, the story moves on and there will be a major twist in the second or third chapter from now, so hold on and happy reading to you all!

"Do you know why you are here?" The king asked in a rich tone.

She suspected something from what the girls told her, but she couldn't really understand. Everything was new to her.

"Not really, my lord." She replied while she cast her eyes downward.

"I need to have you tonight." He continued.

A lump of fear built into her chest when his face came close, too close. She stepped back till there was nowhere else to go.

His arms rested on the wall on each side of her small frame, caging her in. She closed her eyes waiting for the attack that never came. Instead, she felt his hot breath fanning over her neck as he lowered his head and nudged her skin near the scarf, placing small kisses towards her shoulder.

That smell of her was driving him crazy, so crazy that he was on the edge. His bulge was pressing stiff against his trousers and it was all most painful.

What was she doing to him?

His tongue traced over her smooth skin and, with a hand he pulled the ribbon of her plait, loosening her hair. She was magnificent.

"Do you want me?"

Dawn's eyes opened widely. Was he really asking her? But could one say no to a king? She didn't know what she wanted... she wanted something, but...

"I am your slave, my king." she uttered in a trembling voice.

His hands fell to his sides and he took a step back. He turned around and went to the table, pouring another glass of wine and drank it while Dawn took this as an opportunity to think. He could not see her necklace, so she slowly undid the scarf, removing it with the chain tucked in, and placed it in her pocket, not knowing what else to do.

He refilled the glass and signaled her towards the fur. "You should get rid of that dress."

With shy steps, she walked in front of the fire and lowered herself onto the black, large fur. Her shaky hands start undoing the strings of her dress, but it seemed that her fingers cooperated little.

Raiden lowered himself in front of her with the cup in one hand.

"Dawn..."

Her fingers stopped pulling the strings, but never ceased shaking. She couldn't look at him. She closed her eyes, afraid that the tear she struggled to hold will fall and he will see.

His big, callous hand covered hers.

"Do not be afraid of me, Dawn. I have no intention to hurt you."

He offered her the drink and she accepted, leaving the empty cup aside after she drank it.

"Thank you, Lord, for the wine."

"Dawn, look at me... I want you so badly that it hurts." He pushed her hands aside and placed a finger under her chin, bringing her eyes to his level, while his other hand was undoing the strings of the fabric that covered her cleavage.