E I G H T E E N

chapter eighteen

season 2, episode 19 'THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS'

'THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS'

LIAM AND NATALIA leaned against the tile wall of the stairs, "Hey Schneider says he's willing to drop of us at the mall."

"Uh-huh," Natalia nodded her head, not paying to much attention to her brother but instead watching Shawn and Jill Hollinger at his locker.

Liam rolls his eyes, waving his hand in front of her. "Hello, Earth to Natalia."

Natalia pushes his hand away from her face, "I heard you."

"Ay sí?" Liam muses. "What'd I say?"

Natalia bites her lower lip, "Uh, we're getting a Schnauzer at the mall?" She sheepishly guesses.

"Close," he scoffs. "What were you even looking at?-"

"Liam!" Natalia whisper yells, trying to stop him from turning around but he does, spotting Jill and Shawn.

"Ohh," he says, turning back to his sister. "So Hunter and Jill?"

Natalia avoids his gaze by leaning her lower region on the wall. She looks down at her doc martins, "Uh, yeah I guess." Liam sends a look making her sigh, "What feo?"

Liam lightly pulls her hair, making her smack his arm. "First off, we're twins so if I'm feo, eres fea. Second off, you okay?"

Natalia brushes him off, "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because our dad abandoned us making our lives shift completely and the person you pretend you don't have feelings for, is talking to one of the hottest girls in school."

Natalia glares at him, "She isn't that hot." She peers over to Jill, "Okay, she is that hot." Liam nods in agreement.

"Here's an idea, why don't you just tell him-"

"There's nothing to tell him," Natalia sharply cuts off Liam. Jill walks away from Shawn, "Hey, I'll see you later."

"Yup, for when we get our schnauzer at the mall," Liam teases.

"Eres feo," she sings to him as she walks past him.

"Y eres fea!" He shouts back to her.

Natalia meets Cory and Shawn at the end of steps, leaning the wall from behind them.